What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hangover cures?

Red Bear

Referee
Blue powerade the next day, water n panadol the night before if possible. And soccer is very bad hungover. Tea and Coffee are sh*thouse, they just dehydrate you more, the guy at the pharmacy in pitt st mall told me that when i was struggling lol

best kebab run the other night, kebab stand was about 1.5 km away, 15 of us walking along the highway singing swing life away and wonderwall

McLovin

Staff member
Nothing like going to the pub with your mates and then running into your ex with her mum and new bf...

Phillips

Referee
MC84 said:
Nothing like going to the pub with your mates and then running into your ex with her mum and new bf...

and how awkward is the sex afterwards? :sarcasm:

Red Bear

Referee
new years i just stayed up all night and was good in the morning, crashed at about 1 and woke up sore as f**k, but that was partly because we slid down the hill at my mates house for like an hour, great fun.

After grog bogs are the worst tho

[furrycat]

Coach
You do a good job Kia Ora of looking like a tool day in and day out.

And TH, I know Dilmah personally and I've seen pictures of you... he'd snap you like a twig. Not bad for a dork.

[furrycat]

Coach
Persons choice if they don't wanna drink, same if they want to.

Either way, drink and you'll end up like Kia Ora.

Dani

Immortal
:shock:

Really?

I'm never drinking again :|
(not that i do it often anyway)

MKEB...

Staff member
Voltaren, lots of water...Hot shower and a visit from my mother in law usually gets rid of of hangover.