What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Straya Day

Eelogical

Referee
Some people are being very silly.
I'm on vaccation. I have no time to be silly.

Aus day will either move or fade. It won't last imo on the 26th of Jan.

I give it 3yrs Max.

I don't feel passionately enough either way about it. I can see both sides tbh. Id prob lean to moving it however. But I do not think it would effect me in any way at all.
Once the protesters get their way they'll find a new objective. Green lycra only for cyclists, renaming Black Mtn in Canberra, that sort of thing.

Eelogical

Referee
We should probably change the date. That way on Jan 31 or May 8 or whatever no one will think of centuries of racism, abuse and whitewash. Although we should also probably make Jan a 25 day month as well just to be sure
Maybe we should just forget about it all together and call in sick on the 26th.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Once the protesters get their way they'll find a new objective. Green lycra only for cyclists, renaming Black Mtn in Canberra, that sort of thing.
The funny thing is If they change the date do they really think this will put an end to the protesting???

It will be something else there always is, and most of the protesters from what I could see were pasty face white people with arts degrees. Most of them are professional protesters and are just waiting for the next cause to whinge about.

Last edited:

84 Baby

Referee
most of the protesters from what I could see were pasty face white people with arts degrees.
Exactly what I was thinking. I understand having more bodies helps raise the profile, but I don’t think the Sinead O’Connor lookalikes are the right look

Gronk

Staff member
She'd have gone alright with hair.

d51298069b637f354d57645237f1bc72.jpg

61A77-0Tu6L.jpg

_104038291_8141a6ad-56cd-4216-81a6-5e3acdbc42ba.jpg