What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hardest Pre-Season Ever

Dragon David

First Grade
Hopefully we hear from Burgess ?
Ah yes, forgot about him getsmarty, thanks. He was training by himself and then early November with most of the team except for the other new guys. Strange that he hasn't done an official greet and meet interview. Maybe camera shy? Haha!

randomdragon

Juniors
Read in an SMH article that over 12 squad players for the dragons have covid. Does anyone know anymore info? I suppose better now than in season. Possibly @George Dragon might know more

George Dragon

Juniors
Read in an SMH article that over 12 squad players for the dragons have covid. Does anyone know anymore info? I suppose better now than in season. Possibly @George Dragon might know more

Correct
I know of a few boys that are in ISO, not sure how many all up.
I would say most clubs have cases now.
Knights have 2 dozen cases.

Have been told clubs will be relocatong to country areas for trials in Feb.
Dogs, Tamworth
Panthers, Bathurst.

Last edited:

randomdragon

Juniors
Correct
I know of a few boys that are in ISO, not sure how many all up.
I would say most clubs have cases now.
Knights have 2 dozen cases.

Have been told clubs will be relocatong to country areas for trials in Feb.
Dogs, Tamworth
Panthers, Bathurst.
I suppose best to get it out of the way now than in season - do you know who our trial opponents will be?

Dragon David

First Grade
They should be getting fitter and stronger. Cannot wait to see them play their first game to see if they can put into practice what they have been training for.

The important thing is for them all to fully believe in themselves and that they can play with strong intensity for 80 minutes and not let up. Good use of the bench players will be critical in this regard.

BLM01

First Grade
Good stuff Ty and nice to be picked in the squad so early on
Dragon goals and achievements are first and foremost. Yes Haas may have done it and made selection the same year but you would have to knock out Teddy or Turbo first :oops:
No mention of the forever assistant Mary who was there, in this article...

Latest posts