What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harold Holt Update

Quigs

Immortal
Well you don't have to be an Einstiene (check me spellun) to work out that they arn't going to be worth as munch when bloody Harold finally shows his head in early October ...... are they.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Well you don't have to be an Einstiene (check me spellun) to work out that they arn't going to be worth as munch when bloody Harold finally shows his head in early October ...... are they.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs
great observation quigs. the second coming is nigh!

Quigs

Immortal
I got a phone call in the middle of the night the other night.

When I answered I there was what sounded like real heavy breathing... sort of like panting.

I kept saying ... Hello .. Hello... whose there.

Then between the drawn out breaths the voice said "I'm coming".

I said "Is that you Harold, is that YOU"

The voice just mumbled something incoherent I could hardly make it out but I think he said, "no its me Coolum" and then the phone went dead.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

coolumsharkie

Referee
I got a phone call in the middle of the night the other night.

When I answered I there was what sounded like real heavy breathing... sort of like panting.

I kept saying ... Hello .. Hello... whose there.

Then between the drawn out breaths the voice said "I'm coming".

I said "Is that you Harold, is that YOU"

The voice just mumbled something incoherent I could hardly make it out but I think he said, "no its me Coolum" and then the phone went dead.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Geez, I thought that was ET's phone number!

Cheers
Declared Idiot #42
Coolumsharkie

Quigs

Immortal
Geez, I thought that was ET's phone number!

Cheers
Declared Idiot #42
Coolumsharkie

Fair call - easy mistake to make.

It is sooo strange how ET and I had a lot in common. We were both pretty boys, poetry in motion, of good christian stock and are role models in the community and the lifestyles of where we chose to live.

Its just a shame one of us has now drifted and become a down and out unscrupulous heathen.

I do hope that ET can turn it around soon.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

spider

Coach
Fair call - easy mistake to make.

It is sooo strange how ET and I had a lot in common. We were both pretty boys, poetry in motion, of good christian stock and are role models in the community and the lifestyles of where we chose to live.

Its just a shame one of us has now drifted and become a down and out unscrupulous heathen.

I do hope that ET can turn it around soon.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs
and both turned out to be quite the fishermen too...

floating pie

Juniors
g'day everyone. bloody well forgot my password about 6 months ago. finally decided to re-register.

thought I'd share this bit of Harold Holt memorabilia with everyone on game day...

heraldH.jpg

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Been a busy morning. A couple of berroccas and aspirin and then changed the globe in that infernal porchlight. Sure enough the filament was busted. theres always next year.

Quigs

Immortal
Gidday Gunna.

I've outsourced the light.

Ive now got the CSIRO onto it. Know a bloke that works on one of those marine scientific ships that cruise up and down the coast.

They are now keeping me posted plus I got them to put the "Where's Harold" chip into all the bouys on the coast.

This is where they are.

http://www.buoyweather.com/wxnav6.jsp?region=AE&program=Maps

So you can see I have got the joint covered......... now we can just slip back under the radar

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

gregstar

Referee
old harold was a useless pants man.

mind you - one look at zara & you'd almost consider being a androtop.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Don't miss 'The Prime Minister is Missing' (no not Rudd) it's a doco on ABC 1 on Thursday (23rd) at 8.30pm (that's 2030 if you work on a sub) which provides new 'forensic' insights into the old boys disappearance and hence our lack of a premiership. Happy viewing.

Quigs

Immortal
No radical right wing bloody sweep it under the carpet show is going to sway me....

If they have not got any evidence of the farkin' sub taking 'arold then the show ain't worth a pinch of sh!t.

My mates Uncles Brother who has a friend in the local surf club down that way told him at the time that he and the other blokes on patrol spotted what they thought was a periscope around the time 'arold took the plunge.

It all adds up - and ASIO has been tailing those guys ever since.

But in all reality ........ I blamed Kimmorley.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Latest posts