What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harragon v Carroll

Harragon or Carroll?

• Chief

Votes: 58 42.0%
  • Spud

Votes: 51 37.0%
  • Equal/ Who Cares?

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • Luke Covell!

Votes: 21 15.2%

• Total voters

Inferno

Coach
I reckon Spud, but I can't not vote for Luke Covell whenever he is an option in a poll.

The Preacher

First Grade
El Diablo said:
Mogsheen Jadwat
icon14.gif

How did he get left out of the options ??? He's da man, Diablo. :lol:

JJ

Immortal
:lol: not even close - Harragon by a mile, despite Spud getting all charged up when they opposed each other...

Bella deserves a mention

Noa

First Grade
icewind said:
Spud v Chief, Spud.

As a player? Chief

Considering Spud got sat on his arse by a AFL player Ill take Chief in both instances.

Shame Chief didnt use his off-load as much after he moved from the second-row to prop, he could have been an ATG

macavity

Referee
if Chief didn't stuff his knees he would have been an ATG - and was on par with Lazo as prop of his generation.

Spud was quality though, and would have loved him to pack down next to the Chief for Newie.

as good as spud was, i can't go past chief, one of the best forwards in the last 20 years, i'll never forget the origin try he scored slaming his fist repeatedly on the ground, though who can forget the manly v newcastle game, chief ran from the otherside of the kick off, spud has the ball, chief goes to lay one on him, chief is KO'd and spud is standing over him, that's owned lol

langpark

First Grade
Spud of course, look no further than the footage of harragon lining spud up, then ending up on the ground out cold himself.

Chief is winning the poll tho!? Must be a bunch of 13 year old footy show faggotts voting

Latest posts