What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has anybody got the 2007 jersey yet?

Just wondering coz ISC were meant to send my order out 1st December but it isn't here we rang yesterday and got the old "it's the NRL's fault" they changed the logo at the last second and delayed everything.
Problem is ISC are always late I'm still waiting for a November order and have irate customers abusing me over it.
Why did We chose ISC for our gear?

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Eelaholic has her jeresys... got them from the Leagues club the day they came out - and from parklea markets a week or so later

Hindyscrack

Bench
I worked in sports store for my 4 years of uni and ISC were easily the worst supplier I had to deal with.

They were either always out of stock, constant delays on orders, terrible service. Its a pity they are gaining such a decent market in RL and now RU

MarkInTheStands said:
We chose ISC cause they offered us the most.
Who can I complain at the club to hurry these ISC people up, i just got my order for supporter shorts 6 weeks late with back orders and all the kids shorts were invoiced but not in the box, there's no point ringing them they have no customer service skills.
The are =1st the worst supplier i have to deal with.

PJ Marshal

Coach
isc jerseys material is heavier than classics too

you know it, i know it, lets not beat around the bush

Yes that true PJ I had my Retro jersey on on Wednesday night and it's not summer weight thats for sure would be very hot to play in.

Well looks like Santa won't be bring my son a home eels jersey or me a away one this xmas more like January/Febuary.

EelGirl

Juniors
Just got mine, the material is not as good, like the older one better but I like to keep up with the times. It has a new NRL logo I like that.

Dav3 said:
i bought mine from peter wynn's .. now thats a good supplier
I am a retailer, the supplier is ISC, Peter Wynn is also a retailer.
Some suppliers also play favorites with who gets stock 1st etc.

Utey

Coach
EelGirl said:
Just got mine, the material is not as good, like the older one better but I like to keep up with the times. It has a new NRL logo I like that.

you think so? I really like it. I think its much more comfortable to wear too.

Hindyscrack

Bench
parra-matters said:
I am a retailer, the supplier is ISC, Peter Wynn is also a retailer.
Some suppliers also play favorites with who gets stock 1st etc.

Looks like nothing has changed in the last couple of years...

All other jersey suppliers would have their orders delivered within 2-3 working days.

Utey

Coach
Parra Guru said:
wait 12 months, you'll get it for $50

(I really want one for Chrissy though :lol:)

Go and buy one, you know you want too ;-)

Imagien how good you'll look!

Utey

Coach
Sure are, in all colours and sizes. I took that coupon off the site as well. But they rejected it. Then the nice girl gave it too me anyway :)

Parra Guru

Coach
<UPtheEELS> said:
Sure are, in all colours and sizes. I took that coupon off the site as well. But they rejected it. Then the nice girl gave it too me anyway :)

why would they reject it if it's off their own farkin site? :lol: ffs

how much did u get it for UTE?