What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has Farah surpassed Smith?

Has Robbie surpassed Cameron?

• Robbie is the best 9 in 2013

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • Cam is still the best

Votes: 78 71.6%
  • Robbie doesn't have the luxury of Cronk and Slater

Votes: 14 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eddie.

Bench
Smith is a great leader and does not make dumb mistakes. He is a proven winner. He also has much better players around him at club level and at rep level. I think Smith will make an excellent first grade coach.

Farah is a better player in my opinion however because he has some garbage around him at the the Tigers he is forced to do a lot more and ends up making some mistakes.

In my opinion if Smith played for the Tigers we would be worse. However who really cares about what ifs. Smith has the wins on the board so clearly he remains the best hooker in the game. Talent wise and one on one performance wise I reckon Robbie is better however rugby league is about winning games and Smith has more trophies then anyone so good on him.

HowHigh

Coach
It has to be one of the top brands supplying it for them but I wouldn't be surprised if they change the recipe to disguise who. Lot cheaper and no worse than Woodstock or Cougar. Anyone who dilutes their bourbon with coke wouldn't have a clue anyway
Cool, I'll buy a bottle and see
Thought it might have been closer to a bottle of brown methylated spirits

kbw

Bench
Until they start including neck twists, chicken wings and time spend aorund the head of an opposition player, Cameron "the filth" Smith will not top any statistics

dinko

Juniors
Robbie on Tripple M just said that he regrets not belting the shit outta Billy Slater :lol:

dinko

Juniors
Billy Slater deserves his own caption..:D "I swear to god i'll knock ya" whilst taking 10 steps back. BITCH

thorson1987

Coach
Few things Farah will never get to do.

images

images

boxhead

First Grade
Good to see that most posters on LU still have their sanity judging by the poll results.

dinko

Juniors
Good to see that most posters on LU still have their sanity judging by the poll results.

I'm not so sure that the results are as resounding as you'd like them to be.

Almost 1/3 of my fellow LU forumites tend to believe Farah is ahead, not bad compared to all the media bias shoved down our throats

Last edited:

firechild

First Grade
Robbie on Tripple M just said that he regrets not belting the shit outta Billy Slater :lol:

I always thought of Farah as a whiney merkin but I now have a little respect for the bloke. He sounded pretty serious when he said he really would have liked to have done it.

Dragon2010

First Grade
He beats him in physical workload, but I don't think he'll ever be a better leader or organiser. You see it all the time, Farah steps up his own game tremendously when his team is under pressure, but can't bring the team up with him..Smith does.

I'd put more of that blame on the attitude of the surrounding players then Farrah himself. When Smith lifts the team follows the leader. When Farrah lifts and tries to push the boys they just idle and laze around.

Lambretta

First Grade
Fair hair and blue eyes are exactly what is inhibiting his immortality.

I've said it before and ill say it again Cameron Smith is Robbies Bitch!

Cameron-Smith-Melbourne-Storm-NRL-6526210.jpg

Yep Cameron. Dye that blonde hair brown and wear contact lenses to hide your blue eyes. It's those attributes that make people consider you the best player in the World.

Blonde hair and blue eyed :lol: Dinko, you're obviously blinded by your own prejudice