What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hate

Flapper

First Grade
Alright I'll do this too:

Braith Anasta
People who hate the Continuous Call Team
Obsessive Jarryd Hayne fanboys.

EelDredd

Juniors
1. Josh dugan c**k suckers (skeepe)
2. Band wagon supporters
3. Melbourne storm players who believe they are the victim..

OVP

Coach
What are the top 3 things you HATE in the NRL?

Here's a start....

1. Parramatta bandwagon supporters
2. Ricky Stuart
3. Touch judges

feel free to continue, and if you dont.....I hate you too. lol

Where is the Roosters in your list Fibro ? :shock:

Mine is
1. Jarryd Hayne's Superman "fly" after each try. f**k off !!

2. Saints fans and their lack of knowledge on hubris.

3. Robert Finch. FOFF 2 is needed badly.

Jono1987

Juniors
I hate a lot in league (but also love a lot) at the moment sadly, such as;
1) Regular season schedule
2) Rules
3) Refs

However the most concerning issue that can be readily fixed is that of refs. Like it or not the refs are the worst we've had in recent memory. I can only hope they don't cruel my team this season.

Glenn

First Grade
Melbourne and those fans that can't accept the rorting.
Tall Poppy syndrome.
People that start pointless threads.

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
1. The under 20's comp but moreso the idiots in the NRL who think it is a good idea. Brig back a proper reserve grade comp you pelicans.

2. Blazer wearing dinosaurs in the NSWRL, QRL & ARL who refuse to let the game move forward because they know they will become obsolete. Can anyone seriously see Geoff Carr walking away without getting his cut/pension.

3. The Radio rights deal, what an absolute disgrace that not every game is heard live on the radio. Some Saturday nights you cant even listen to a game IN FREAKING SYDNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after the 530 match has finished. I dont blame 2gb as it is the NRL that lets them get away with this.

4. The TV rights deal. Undervalued & underpromoted. I despise Nine but again dont blame them as the NRL lets them get away with it. Use it or lose it my arse.

5. AFL. Nothing to do with NRL I just despise the game & everything about it.

More than 3 but so be it Jedi.

1. Referees - I know it's completely cliche, but they've f*cked one hell of a lot of teams out of two points this year. Mine included. You win some, you lose some.
2. Anyone who considers themselves to have an "expert opinion".
3. Fans who are full of themselves and do nothing but bag out other clubs for no reason. F*cking sit down and enjoy the game for a change.

Frailty

First Grade
1. Jarryd Hayne and Parramatta Bandwagon supporters - both of whom only turn up from mid-July onwards.
2. The end of season coaches 'let's f**k around with the rules some more to over complicate things and make the already incompetant referees even worse' meetings.
3. Robert Finch - Please let a referee be referees' boss so they can teach them to f**king referee.
4. Old League dinosaurs
5. News Ltd
6. Channel Nine - Esp. Bee sting head.

manly40gimps0

Juniors
Ray Warren banging on about Jarryd Hayne
Ray Warren & Phil Gould banging on about Jarryd Hayne
Ray Warren & Phil Gould & every one who bangs on about Jarryd Hayne

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
1. The under 20's comp but moreso the idiots in the NRL who think it is a good idea. Brig back a proper reserve grade comp you pelicans.

2. Blazer wearing dinosaurs in the NSWRL, QRL & ARL who refuse to let the game move forward because they know they will become obsolete. Can anyone seriously see Geoff Carr walking away without getting his cut/pension.

3. The Radio rights deal, what an absolute disgrace that not every game is heard live on the radio. Some Saturday nights you cant even listen to a game IN FREAKING SYDNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after the 530 match has finished. I dont blame 2gb as it is the NRL that lets them get away with this.

4. The TV rights deal. Undervalued & underpromoted. I despise Nine but again dont blame them as the NRL lets them get away with it. Use it or lose it my arse.

5. AFL. Nothing to do with NRL I just despise the game & everything about it.

More than 3 but so be it Jedi.

It was a real good post until you put the Star Wars reference in there.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
1. Referees - I know it's completely cliche, but they've f*cked one hell of a lot of teams out of two points this year. Mine included. You win some, you lose some.
2. Anyone who considers themselves to have an "expert opinion".
3. Fans who are full of themselves and do nothing but bag out other clubs for no reason. F*cking sit down and enjoy the game for a change.

I know a thing or two, if I do say so myself & im my expert opinion, this is a fine post.

May I also suggest some fresh air & anger management for our young friend SteadyEddie.

Latest posts