What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hate

Dutchy

Immortal
Oi Moffo, you're into that dirty sh*t, you should hit up K-Bab, I'm sure it would love to dominate you with its choice or D or V.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Ronnie. I think you should have a lovely day in the st george region today. Maybe head down to Brighton, sip on a late on the Riviera of Sydney. Look out over Botany Bay and Kurnell. Feast your eyes on the plethora of strolling size 18 marias with Max Walker like moustaches as they tuck into their 7th meal of the day at 2pm, maybe wander up to Rockdale Plaza or pop in for a drink at Red Martin's, then have a nana nap, wake up at 7, fire up the 1997 rexxy and do burnouts up bay st all night.

Live the dream brother, live the dream

Thanks mate. You enjoy Campbelltown. Always a pleasant day in the Houseo. Bit of gun play in the morning, rob a servo for lunch, petty burglary in the arvo, fire up the VL Turbo & look for a 17th birthday party to crash.

I don't know who's got the better day coming up.

Moffo

Referee
yeh bro, i'm a dirty dawg from way back. come down to canterbury tonight and we'll smack some beatches up

Y2Eel

First Grade
For all the Dragon and Eel supporters
1. Final Series
2. Final Series
3. Final Series

Liddell

Juniors
Gavin Badgers face when he signals he's going to the video ref (have a look).
Shayne Haynes solarium visits, mid july and he looks like he spent a year in fiji.
Fans who bitch about their team in the game day thread, get out and support them instead.

God-King Dean

Immortal
1. Golden point.
2. Dragons losing in golden point.
3. Nearly breaking my hand punching a table in a drunken ragequit.

88809d1265189115-fevral-fuuuuuuuuuuu.gif

Fibroman

First Grade
Where is the Roosters in your list Fibro ? :shock:

Mine is
1. Jarryd Hayne's Superman "fly" after each try. f**k off !!

2. Saints fans and their lack of knowledge on hubris.

3. Robert Finch. FOFF 2 is needed badly.

I don't hate the roosters anywhere near as much as I did, when that had that pair of nostrils with a man attached coaching them, and when Freddie was running around pretending to be a yuppie, when really he's just a westie that turned his back on his roots.

I also hate the fact that Jarryd Hayne rates himself so highly even though he pretends to be a happy clapping hillsong bible basher. Hey Jarryd, if you actually read the bible instead of walking around with your head up your arse, you read something in there about humility.

Didgi

1. Golden point.
2. Cowboys losing in golden point. To the Sharks ffs.
3. Nearly breaking my hand punching a table in an epic ragequit.

88809d1265189115-fevral-fuuuuuuuuuuu.gif

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Campbelltown ?? Sorry mate i'm like boner, geldoff and co. At least i don't pretend i'm a lefty and am solid in my right wing beliefs. But, like them i visit the 3rd world 3 or 4 times a year, for short periods before heading back to civilisation, electricity, private housing, sleeping with doors and windows open and the like.

The only drawback to being so close to the iconic Leichhardt Oval is the blow in spastics at the growers market who clog up my roads as they come from all over to by some organic, free range, CFC free, carbon neutral f**king onion or raddish or whatever the f**k they head to the Orange Grove to buy. Oh and cyclists.

Can you get me a baklava from Ibrahim's today mate ? And some Turkish delight for the mrs should stand me in good stead as well. And say hi to maria for me

Well I'm back. Got some strange looks walking down The Grand Pde in my Tony Abbott T-Shirt & matching budgie smugglers as my Scottish skin is positively glowing at this time of the year. Being winter, I haven't manscaped in a while either, so that wasn't all that well thought through in hindsight.

Turkish Delight & Baklava taken care of, but Maria wouldn't let me out of the joint before making me perform a set of six on her and her sisters. Needless to say I am now spent and more than a little sore around the shoulders.

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
I am, but not like I used to be. George Lucas lost me after Clone Wars.

It was rubbish. Harder for me to stay awake through than a Dragons game is for SteadyEddie.

Sound reasoning. I just refuse to acknowledge anything to do with Star Wars after the 3 originals. Its the same logical reasoning that I used to determine my girlfriend was a virgin when we first hooked up.

Latest posts