What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hate

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
For 72000 odd posts, and still waiting to read a good one.
Could say the same about your 389. I'm wondering where post count comes in to it. :?
The f**king scum of a club you support is known for its arrogance. Its had the most arrogant players, such as Mason, and $BW. But I bet you would of defended them till your black and blue in the face.
Every fan defends players from their club, and turns on them when they betray the club. Some players have been arrogant, yes, but the club itself? :lol: The entire club has seemed pretty humble since the SBW incident and Greenberg coming in.
What has Hayne done to suggest he is arrogant. The guy deserves praise for coming such a long way since the shooting incident. The guys career could of gone down hill, instead he is on the peak of a mountain.
What has Hayne done? Every other great player I see, when they score, they turn back to their team and celebrate with them, hugging, celebrating, enjoying the moment. Hayne is notorious for the plane action and the "shhh" action after every try, gesturing to the crowd rather than celebrating with the team, who have to chase after him. That's arrogance IMO and I'm sure others agree. You don't agree, that's your call.
When superstars are continually leaving our game, to a rival code or super league, chasing the $, Jarryd has decided to stick with league. All you jealous merkins can do is decide to bag him.
This just shows you haven't really read much at all. Most of the "bagging" is about the media love-fest it generates. It's way out of proportion to what he's done - there are plenty of other great players in our game who are getting little attention for great feats week-in, week-out.
We should consider our selves lucky to watch such an athlete, in form that quiet possibly hasnt been witnessed before.

Jarryd Hayne, I take my hat off to you.
This is what I was talking about. I'm not denying and others aren't denying he is a great player. A fantastic, exciting player. But this sort of dribbling is embarrassing. That's where I stand, that's where others stand too.

Front-Rower

First Grade
For 72000 odd posts, and still waiting to read a good one.

The f**king scum of a club you support is known for its arrogance. Its had the most arrogant players, such as Mason, and $BW. But I bet you would of defended them till your black and blue in the face.

What has Hayne done to suggest he is arrogant. The guy deserves praise for coming such a long way since the shooting incident. The guys career could of gone down hill, instead he is on the peak of a mountain.

When superstars are continually leaving our game, to a rival code or super league, chasing the $, Jarryd has decided to stick with league. All you jealous merkins can do is decide to bag him.

We should consider our selves lucky to watch such an athlete, in form that quiet possibly hasnt been witnessed before.

Jarryd Hayne, I take my hat off to you.

The look at me mentallity of the bloke is what makes him arrogant. The bloke plays for himself most of the time and its evident because when he decides to have a go he is good but when he just sits back doesn't get involved or watch players just run past him in defence it's like he doesn't care.

It's almost as like someone has to have a verbal shot at him before he has a go.

Didgi

Recently:

1. Eels fans who can't take people thinking Hayne is a wanker
2. Dragons fans who can't take take people calling them chokers
3. Every second thread being about Hayne's wankerness or the Dragons' Oki Choki syndrome

GB!

Juniors
6. Canberrans who don't support their local team. The amount of canberrans who support the eels, bulldogs, storm, even roosters! etc. for no good reason is astounding.

i know for a fact a lot of footy players who come up through the raiders juniors ranks hate the raiders and would never support them.

for years they have been renouned for not looking after local talent and looking after the NSW country boys better. slowly its getting better, but thats why i hate the raiders

StormChaser

First Grade
You must hate the storm more than the dragons then?

No I love my team, support the players, just not the illegal way they were put together

P.S I don't hate the Dragons, I said I hated their supporters, except Kiki and GKD.

Last edited by a moderator:

Timmah

Staff member
I don't understand the Dragons choke brigade.

They're first. Four points clear of their nearest rivals. They're missing - and have been missing - their starting front row, for weeks. For them to have churned a few wins out during that time has been a great effort. A one-point loss to the Titans does not a choke make.

I hope they go on to crush a few teams on the way to the finals and eventually Grand Final just to shut the Tele and some of the morons here up.

IFR33K

Coach
:?

Every fan defends players from their club, and turns on them when they betray the club. Some players have been arrogant, yes, but the club itself? :lol: The entire club has seemed pretty humble since the SBW incident and Greenberg coming in.

What has Hayne done? Every other great player I see, when they score, they turn back to their team and celebrate with them, hugging, celebrating, enjoying the moment. Hayne is notorious for the plane action and the "shhh" action after every try, gesturing to the crowd rather than celebrating with the team, who have to chase after him. That's arrogance IMO and I'm sure others agree. You don't agree, that's your call.

f**k me, you forget the bit about your club selling itself to News, and joining Super league. Albeit, to this day, the game is still suffering.

f**k me, if Hayne celebrating with wings after scoring tries really affects you, then go see a doctor bro, you got issues. Are you losing sleep over it????

Hayne has scored 7 tries this season you moron. If, and its a big if he celebrated each try with his out stretched arms, those 7 gestures to the crowd warrant been called arrogant, then what would you call a player like ennis or sandow.

Take your blue and white glasses off buddy. BTW, how can Hayne be held responsible for what the papers write about him.

Its a catch 22 situation. If he is quiet in a game, he is bagged and eels are laughed at for paying to much. When he tears the opposition a new one, he is arrogant.

You merkin Anthony Mundine was arrogant. He was running around telling selectors and opposition players how great he was.

Fact. I wouldnt trade Hayne for any other player, past or present.

i know for a fact a lot of footy players who come up through the raiders juniors ranks hate the raiders and would never support them.

for years they have been renouned for not looking after local talent and looking after the NSW country boys better. slowly its getting better, but thats why i hate the raiders

That would account for less than 1% of canberrans. It is a more widespread than a junior based trend, not that you are saying it isnt.

THe cold hard fact is, people want to support a winner, and canberra raiders havent been a club associated with winning or any notable success for over a decade. Once the winning starts the bandwagon will start rolling, and teams like the storm and titans will be swiftly forgotten in canberra when they relaize they have a team to be proud of in their own backyard.

pk76

Juniors
great player actually, but Hayne is simply far better.

Two different players with different strengths.

Marshall has steps no player can emulate, Hayne has pace and power in perfect harmony.

Marshall has won a premiership. Hayne has not... yet.

Fibroman

First Grade
"gymps" who spell GIMP incorrectly!

Oh and hayne, his sh*thouse club and their bandwagon supporters!

Depends if you are a plain gymp or whether you have your head in a benchvice receiving full service from a gimp in a leather suit?

effnic

Bench
1. Mark 'they must score surely' Braybrook
2. Souffs fans thinking that booing is the only wat to get there team a penalty.
3. Souffs players gay try celebrations. Throwing up gang signs and beating there chest thinking there all that even when down by 50 points.

Fein

First Grade
I don't understand the Dragons choke brigade.

They're first. Four points clear of their nearest rivals. They're missing - and have been missing - their starting front row, for weeks. For them to have churned a few wins out during that time has been a great effort. A one-point loss to the Titans does not a choke make.

I hope they go on to crush a few teams on the way to the finals and eventually Grand Final just to shut the Tele and some of the morons here up.

Maybe it's because most of their fans are f**kwits. :sarcasm:

Oh, and they aren't bitch slapped by their Dragon's supporting missus. :p

Timmah

Staff member
f**k me, you forget the bit about your club selling itself to News, and joining Super league. Albeit, to this day, the game is still suffering.
:lol: Albeit doesn't even make sense in that sentence. The game is still suffering because of SL? Oh dear. Let go son.
f**k me, if Hayne celebrating with wings after scoring tries really affects you, then go see a doctor bro, you got issues. Are you losing sleep over it????

Hayne has scored 7 tries this season you moron. If, and its a big if he celebrated each try with his out stretched arms, those 7 gestures to the crowd warrant been called arrogant, then what would you call a player like ennis or sandow.
Clearly didn't read a word I said. Read again, respond again properly.
Take your blue and white glasses off buddy. BTW, how can Hayne be held responsible for what the papers write about him.
Never said he was responsible or that was his fault. The media are responsible and people are sick of them.
Its a catch 22 situation. If he is quiet in a game, he is bagged and eels are laughed at for paying to much. When he tears the opposition a new one, he is arrogant.
Hardly - he is a great player. Questions get asked because he's yet to perform at the great level week-in week-out like Lockyer, Thurston, Slater, Inglis etc. He will be remembered among those names, I leave you no doubt about that, however he needs to work on producing at a high level regularly. He went missing early in the season, only really shining in 3 or 4 games between R1 and SOO3. Since then he's been on fire, but it'd be nice to see that level of passion and commitment shown 26+ weeks of the year.
You merkin Anthony Mundine was arrogant. He was running around telling selectors and opposition players how great he was.

Fact. I wouldnt trade Hayne for any other player, past or present.

Couldn't agree with you more about Mundine.

If Hayne were in my side, I'd certainly consider trading him for another player, especially ones past, and certainly some present.

Y2Eel

First Grade

So thats the only reason you have to call him arrogant? WOW :lol:

Also glad you rank him as a great player...;-)

Y2Eel

First Grade
Hardly - he is a great player. Questions get asked because he's yet to perform at the great level week-in week-out like Lockyer, Thurston, Slater, Inglis etc. He will be remembered among those names, I leave you no doubt about that, however he needs to work on producing at a high level regularly. He went missing early in the season, only really shining in 3 or 4 games between R1 and SOO3. Since then he's been on fire, but it'd be nice to see that level of passion and commitment shown 26+ weeks of the year.

Couldn't agree with you more about Mundine.

If Hayne were in my side, I'd certainly consider trading him for another player, especially ones past, and certainly some present.

You watch Inglis play? he is the laziest sh*t.. Start a pool on it who is Lazier Hayne or Inglis..

Also you need to get that chip of your shoulder you would trade him for another player?:lol::shock::lol::shock: of course you would your a bitter merkin Skeepe i the making...

Timmah

Staff member
Of course I'd trade him for another player past or present. Are you honestly suggesting based on a handful of superb performances he's the best RL player of all time?

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I can't hate the commentators because most of them support Canberra

1. The double movement rule. A player should be able to promote the ball across the line if he can.

2. The video ref getting decisions wrong....should be impossible.

3. Eel supporters who act like they are in fact Jarryd Hayne. There are Eel supporters who take sh*t way too seriously when it comes to Hayne. Hayne is a genius but he is a flawed genius. Don't take it personally it is weird. It is also weird that whenever a HOT YOUNG fullback gets brought up (ie Dugan and Coote largely) they literally go to pieces.

If Hayne is the player you think he is he will lift to the challenge of Dugan and Coote and any other young fullback to come along. As it stands Hayne isn't as good a fullback as Slater who is a much more complete player.

Hayne superstar player, awesome to watch, but don't take it so personally Eel supporters. It really is odd.

sarahk

Juniors
Parra bandwagon fans... a group sitting in front of one of my mates yesterday was raving about Hayne, saying "he should be in the Australian Test team!!!"

#-o

Timmah you loser. The amount of stupid idiotic things ive heard so called bulldogs supporters say will top anything youve ever heard from parra fans ( actually you didnt even hear it , your friends did ). So how about you get over your little sick pathetic jealous obsession with parra and just focus on your own crap team.. Oh and did you ( or your friends considering it was not you that heard it ) maybe consider they were talking about him being fullback for the test team ? I think not because the word bulldogs supporters and think dont go well when used in the same sentence.

Last edited: