What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have u ever ...

Eelementary

Post Whore
God-King Dean said:
Ah good, so I'm not the only one who thinks you're a piece of sh*t Eelementry.

I eat pieces of sh*t like you for breakfast.

Hard to eat what isn't actually solid.

Wait...

Yeah I should see a doctor about that eh...

Knightmare

Coach
LESStar58 said:
Saw a girl I was going out with a few months back today at a funeral. Let's just say things didn't end well with us and it was really the wrong occassion to be forced to be in the same proximity as someone you have very little, or no, time for.

Aside from that...

There's a sales rep from one of the greeting card companies who comes into work to restock etc. Flaming locks of auburn hair (sorry, random Dolly Parton moment), freckles, gorgeous skin, really well dressed and unbeleiveably friendly. I was basically knocked over by her the day I met her 2 and a half years ago. I can never speak to her beyond "hello" cas I KNOW I'm grinning like an idiot and turning pink.

Lately it's been much worse.... I'm talking increased heart rate, trouble breathing, numbness in my arms and legs, butterflys in the stomach......... but in that good way. Normally if I know she's about I hide from her cos I feel awkward and EVERYONE at work knows I fancy her. It's a constant source of amusement for my general manager.

:oops:

Grow some balls and ask her out. What's the worst that could happen?

Eelementary

Post Whore
I don't know...I mean, when I gave her the option of shooting a kitten or going home with me, she chose to shoot the kitty...

Martli

Coach
LESStar58 said:
There's a sales rep from one of the greeting card companies who comes into work to restock etc. Flaming locks of auburn hair (sorry, random Dolly Parton moment), freckles, gorgeous skin, really well dressed and unbeleiveably friendly. I was basically knocked over by her the day I met her 2 and a half years ago. I can never speak to her beyond "hello" cas I KNOW I'm grinning like an idiot and turning pink.

Lately it's been much worse.... I'm talking increased heart rate, trouble breathing, numbness in my arms and legs, butterflys in the stomach......... but in that good way. Normally if I know she's about I hide from her cos I feel awkward and EVERYONE at work knows I fancy her. It's a constant source of amusement for my general manager.

:oops:

All good dude, you wont be 12 years old forever.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Knightmare said:
Grow some balls and ask her out. What's the worst that could happen?

She could reject him, and he'd be forced to come on League Unlimited, whinging, moaning and carrying on about it, and then encourage random people to call her a bitch

:lol: :lol: :lol:

LESStar58

Referee
Raider_69 said:
She could reject him, and he'd be forced to come on League Unlimited, whinging, moaning and carrying on about it, and then encourage random people to call her a bitch

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The first part is true.

The rest no so much.

;-)

Knightmare

Coach
Eelementary said:
Is that what you did with the evil, immoral bartender chick?

No, because I wasn't interested in her. Although, now that I think about it in relation to some stuff Dutchy has told me, she probably would have let me enjoy all the physical benefits irrespective...

God-King Dean

Immortal
Knightmare said:
No, because I wasn't interested in her.

LIAR !

Although, now that I think about it in relation to some stuff Dutchy has told me, she probably would have let me enjoy all the physical benefits irrespective...

She didn't even wanna talk to you. She wouldn't let you tap that... SHE'S BETTER THAN YOU !

LESStar58

Referee
It is in my experience that you don't hit on bar girls. I'm public enemy number one at a local establishment for making a pass at one of the female staff. It's a funny story...really.

Stranger

Coach
Hahahaha, you talk to a girl behind a bar and thats fair enough, don't play ur cards at them from my experience either :lol: They hate it.

Latest posts