What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have u ever ...

McLovin

Staff member
So you didn't see her for a month and she didn't recognise you?? dude, she works at a bar...

Knightmare

Coach
Silly- work wasn't the only place I saw her. This was at the start of this year, the only reason I talk about it now is because other people bring it up.

Shorty

Staff member
Hmm maybe she thought it was just a fling Knightmare?
In any case Alba is right,you probably should have just forgot about her.

Chicks are like that and I wouldn't be surprised if that kind of thing hasn't happen to all of us at atleast one time or another.

Hitting on barstaff is a lost cause imo,because you don't know if they treat you like everyone else that uses the moves - Unless you're ridiculously good looking and charismatic.

Mind you,the odd person has the bar staff hit on them! lol!

God-King Dean

Immortal
Alba said:
Yeah but u also brought her personal life in here with her name and place of employment. If u were talking about someone random that's cool do what u want but I don't think anyone would appreciate being slandered on a public forum like that.

Yet you thought the DontDateHimGirl site was cool ?

Alba

Coach
Yeah was a lapse in judgement. Something had happened to re-ignite the hate I felt for him. Was a bit diff because I was actually in a relationship with him, but in any case I admit that it was stupid.

Knightmare

Coach
Alba said:
Yeah was a lapse in judgement. Something had happened to re-ignite the hate I felt for him. Was a bit diff because I was actually in a relationship with him, but in any case I admit that it was stupid.

Could it occur to you that maybe the same thing happened to me when somebody mentioned Iggy's on here? And if you looked at the original post, you would see that it is from months ago, then R69 and Martli and the like decided to drag it back out after it was done and dusted.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Dude just let it die. You honestly care what other faceless online identities think?

R69 hates everyone - apparently it makes him edgy, unique and cool or something. You going to let what he thinks or says get to you?

God-King Dean

Immortal
Knightmare said:
Could it occur to you that maybe the same thing happened to me when somebody mentioned Iggy's on here? And if you looked at the original post, you would see that it is from months ago, then R69 and Martli and the like decided to drag it back out after it was done and dusted.

Could it occur to you how f**king sad what you posted was ?

Raider_69

Post Whore
Knightmare said:
What did I do? Met her after church one night through a mutual friend, she asked me did I want to hang out the next day and I said yeah okey. As it turned out I had a better time than I thought I would. Saw her at her work, she kissed me on the cheek and seemed pleased to see me, saw her at church, she sat next to me and seemed happy to be with me. I go back to Brisbane for a month, come back and see her at her work, she acts like I don't exist for no reason at all, hence my statement that she is a total bitch. R69 and the like seem to have the idea that I was interested in her or that I am some loner who has no luck with the women, but that isn't true in either case. I'll just be f**ked if anyone treats me the way she treated me for no reason, I don't care who you are. And yes I have been to a strip club.

:lol: GOLD!
If this forum has seen a bigger c**k bag then you, im yet to find em

McLovin

Staff member
whipboy.jpg

Knightmare

Coach
Eelementary said:
Dude just let it die. You honestly care what other faceless online identities think?

R69 hates everyone - apparently it makes him edgy, unique and cool or something. You going to let what he thinks or says get to you?

Of course, if it was just him I would've gone "Oh well, it's only Raider- he thinks telling a manic depressive to do the world a favour and kill themselves is cool." But it wasn't. Anyway I'm so over this s**t it's not funny, met plenty of women since whatsername anyway and done just fine. :)

God-King Dean

Immortal
Yeah, but you are yet to mate so their must be something genetically wrong with you. Your offspring would be weak & sickly.

McLovin

Staff member
Eelementary said:

E to the mo...

Knightmare

Coach
God-King Dean said:
Yeah, but you are yet to mate so their must be something genetically wrong with you. Your offspring would be weak & sickly.

My offspring would do just fine.

Raider_69

Post Whore
MC84 said:
E to the mo...

:lol: im emo as :cool:

Knightmare, if there is any justice in this world, you're god wont allow you to have offspring, a blight on humanity such as you cannot be allowed to reprocreate. You're a stain on this otherwise perfect world.