What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne enjoying the gc

myrrh ken

First Grade
It must suck continually having to come up with crap like this to support the filth that plays for your team.
I've said before he is as dumb as a dog turd. But he's our dog turd. I'm just saying all this talk about suspensions is out of order, when you have people committing actual crimes being slapped on the wrist. They (Hayne, Feefs) should all get a stern word, nothing more.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I've said before he is as dumb as a dog turd. But he's our dog turd. I'm just saying all this talk about suspensions is out of order, when you have people committing actual crimes being slapped on the wrist. They (Hayne, Feefs) should all get a stern word, nothing more.

Pearce got 8 weeks for acting a fool.

myrrh ken

First Grade
it certainly puts throwing an egg or two into perspective
EDIT - nice try.

Pearce got done because NRL backed him and he did them wrong (multiple times over). Kind of like Snake when he was the face of the NRL.

Vindictive lot they are

Last edited:

Danish

Referee
The NRL dont want their players consorting with convicted or accused criminals....

.... Unless they are also your teams mates of course.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Plenty of innocent reasons why a hard working tax paying citizen would give a bikie $5000 cash,

This is the far more interesting part:
holding a can of Canadian Club
huge step up from Dugan's cruisers.

Plenty of innocent reasons why a hard working tax paying citizen would give a bikie $5000 cash,

This is the far more interesting part:

huge step up from Dugan's cruisers.

Oh do tell.

What could the hard working tax paying citizen be giving the bikie $5000 for other than what a lot of people would be suspecting it is for.

Surely

Post Whore
Sharks fans are being pretty dumb here. Most folks defended the right of fifita to visit a criminal pal (although surely was in favour of these types of laws when promoted by Campbell newman including the arrest of a librarian assistant for the crime of being around her boyfriend). I know i certainly did.

I just dont think the nrl or the sharks should have to cop to supporting a convicted killer because a dumb meathead decided to send him a message of support on the sly.
Not just here

150_CW.jpg

Pete Cash

Post Whore
So you now sensibly think anti association laws are wrong. That's good news surely. Bit lame it took a player from a team you like to get caught up in these dumb laws but progress is progress as they say.

Surely

Post Whore
So you now sensibly think anti association laws are wrong. That's good news surely. Bit lame it took a player from a team you like to get caught up in these dumb laws but progress is progress as they say.

Fafita isn't hanging out with bikies pete

thorson1987

Coach

Wasn't that about known criminals consorting with other criminals?

Bit different to what has happened here.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Wasn't that about known criminals consorting with other criminals?

Bit different to what has happened here.

It was a poorly put together bit of nonsense by the Newman government (that surely 100 percent supported) that had a librarian assistant arrested for being at the pub with her fiance.

rupertpupkin

Juniors
RUGBY League great Jarryd Hayne has been caught on video appearing to give an accused Hells Angels bikie enforcer a $5000 wad of cash.

Well, I'm excited. Not sure what Jarryd's planning, but, it could be spectacular. I remember Altamont. Now that was an awesome show.

macnaz

Staff member
So we now we tell people who they can spend their spare time with.

FMD
Yes we do if its inviting criminal dead shits in to rugby league circles. Thats how these low lifes operate , whether its drugs , gambling or prostitution etc. Make freinds on the inside and suck up and manipulate to get a foot hold to then access a means of making money through corrupt dealings .
Look at most NRL players that have gone bad and there will be a link to a bad element outside the game .

Last edited: