What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne enjoying the gc

butchmcdick

Post Whore
He seems a pretty confused sort of individual, wants to play every sport known to mankind, and now one minute he is trying to be like Jesus and hanging out at church and then he goes and and hangs out with bikies trying to be a gangsta. You have to wonder what goes on in that head.

must tear the motherf**king roof off like two dogs caged

myrrh ken

First Grade
I just dont think the nrl or the sharks should have to cop to supporting a convicted killer because a dumb meathead decided to send him a message of support on the sly.

Get off your high horse mate. You wouldn't have been so worried about the initials if it wasnt for the police warning and the telecrap beatup.

Next you'll be wanting players to remove any tattoos of those mass murderers Che Guevera and Capt James Cook.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Lmao good one m8

If you owned a business would you want your staff broadcasting messages of support for loveridge in uniform ?

myrrh ken

First Grade
Well, I would ask them to remove any badges that state "Free Kieran Loveridge, he has done nothing wrong and up yours to the Kelly family."

I certainly wouldn't be interrogating them what initials were scrawled on their bandages 3 months ago and speculating what it may or may not mean.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Well, I would ask them to remove any badges that state "Free Kieran Loveridge, he has done nothing wrong and up yours to the Kelly family."

I certainly wouldn't be interrogating them what initials were scrawled on their bandages 3 months ago and speculating what it may or may not mean.

He confirmed that it was a message of support.

No business would cop it mate lmao. Fifita is a lucky boy based on the pearce punishment

thorson1987

Coach
Millers !

How's it goin

10x99jb.gif

myrrh ken

First Grade
Well the NRL seem to be copping it. But maybe the Integrity Unit will publish their recommendations after the finals.

The NRL will have to say something about Hayne though, given what they said about the Eels. Or am I silly to be epecting consistency.

betcats

Referee

It must suck continually having to come up with crap like this to support the filth that plays for your team.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Does this bloke seriously have a God complex?

He claimed he earned the Fijian Sevens players big contracts elsewhere, just for turning up for 3-4 weeks and doing f**k all. He said a couple of weeks ago Jesus also had his critics. He does that stupid arms out Jesus Christ pose/crucifix thing. Craps on about his imaginary friend all the time. He got shot at and missed in King's Cross of all places - I'm sure he took an omen out of that.

betcats

Referee
Does this bloke seriously have a God complex?

He claimed he earned the Fijian Sevens players big contracts elsewhere, just for turning up for 3-4 weeks and doing f**k all. He said a couple of weeks ago Jesus also had his critics. He does that stupid arms out Jesus Christ pose/crucifix thing. Craps on about his imaginary friend all the time. He got shot at and missed in King's Cross of all places - I'm sure he took an omen out of that.

He should of stayed overseas doing good stuff so we could all love him still, now that he is back everyone is remembering what a complete dropkick the guy is.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
He should of stayed overseas doing good stuff so we could all love him still, now that he is back everyone is remembering what a complete dropkick the guy is.

Never a truer word spoken. Only took about 4 weeks as well.

Hayne Cam. Not just in operation during the on-field season.