What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne headbutt=grub

Fathead

Bench
Jarryd will cop the penalty but although he is a great player - who doesnt want to headbutt Billy Slater ??????
And lets be real, it was the slowest softest headbutt in history.

stormbati

Bench
Ok, I'm a Storm fan, Blues fan and Fiji fan. So I like both Slater and Hayne.
What I saw, immediately after the head butt I thought, you idiot. Even Hayne knows he's in trouble. I hope he gets off but I doubt it.
Slater missed with the initial forearm but I'm sure he gave Jarryd abit of a facial.

I have no doubt Jarryd will be suspended but think Slater will get off. It was great to watch though.

laurie

Juniors
am i talkin about defending my team u genius.. i said the headbutttttttt! thats defending ur team is it u fool.. i coach an under 6's team who look up to these guys week in week out. if there is a fight or any niggle of course you have to help your mate out.. FFS

Fui!!!

Juniors
Oh btw at about the 34 minute mark. Just noticed Slater slid into Haynes head knees first while Hayne was on the ground.

Another week for that for Slater.

andrew057

First Grade
Ok, I'm a Storm fan, Blues fan and Fiji fan. So I like both Slater and Hayne.
What I saw, immediately after the head butt I thought, you idiot. Even Hayne knows he's in trouble. I hope he gets off but I doubt it.
Slater missed with the initial forearm...

I have no doubt Jarryd will be suspended but think Slater will get off. It was great to watch though.

Spot on.

Apey

Staff member
In my opinion, when a team plays this illegally assembled side, all bets should be off as far as suspension goes due to the fact Melbourne do not figure in the season in any serious manner.
Hayne should be given a medal for head butting the prick, not a suspension for maybe love tapping a slimebag from a sh*t merkin of a cheating club.
Melbourne were favorites pre match and Parra probably did not fancy themselves after last week, yet the only people out there with anything to lose were Parra, it would seem unfair for Hayne to be suspended over this sh*t.

Jeez this is one of the dumbest posts I've ever read on this forum. At least you're consistent though.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
am i talkin about defending my team u genius.. i said the headbutttttttt! thats defending ur team is it u fool.. i coach an under 6's team who look up to these guys week in week out. if there is a fight or any niggle of course you have to help your mate out.. FFS
Coach under 6's???? You write like you are 6.............

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah, give Hayne a damned medal. Slater is a grub and a cat, pity he was uninjured.

Niether should miss origin for the incidents though, Haynes headbutt was soft as and Slater is still a f**king skidmark, but he missed.

laurie

Juniors
get out from behind ur competer mate and see the real world.. u myt learn something.. 24,000 posts and ur tryin to say i sound lyk im six.. u prob dont have the time to have kids u are looking at ur computer all day pulin ur pud

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Haynes headbutt deserves the softest penalty available. Just to say yeah dont headbutt, but come on, thats nothing compared to someone throwing punches at ya.

Unfortunately this smallest penalty, will see him miss origin.

Just the way it is.

STG-Dragon

Juniors
Hanye is a dirty grubby dope should have been binned and deserves a couple of weeks! Slater should not be suspended even though he is a grub himself!

Doomednow

Bench
Just watched it on youtube. nothing in it. If he wanted to he could probably successfully argue he was just leaning his head forward so his forehead was resting against Slaters, tough guy style. There wasn't even any force in it.

Might get done for it, might not. But its hardly as bad as its been made out in this thread. Just looked like a good old fashioned stoush to me. Leading up to Origin too. Should be an entertaining match then, at least hopefully better than game one.

Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv3KFGrNhS0

hineyrulz

Post Whore
get out from behind ur competer mate and see the real world.. u myt learn something.. 24,000 posts and ur tryin to say i sound lyk im six.. u prob dont have the time to have kids u are looking at ur computer all day pulin ur pud
Youse spaek goode engrish huh???

simostorm

Bench
Just watched it on youtube. nothing in it. If he wanted to he could probably successfully argue he was just leaning his head forward so his forehead was resting against Slaters, tough guy style. There wasn't even any force in it.

Might get done for it, might not. But its hardly as bad as its been made out in this thread. Just looked like a good old fashioned stoush to me. Leading up to Origin too. Should be an entertaining match then, at least hopefully better than game one.

Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv3KFGrNhS0

:lol::lol::lol: It was a delibrate headbutt from Hayne the cheating grub.