What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hayne I set you free on behalf of the eels fans

I can smell that rectal gland from here.
Have you ever drained a dogs anal glands, Poo poo?
Breeds like Pugs need it done at least once a month, comes out like a grey toothpasty type substance, most people get their vets to do it and pay $50, not me, for some reason i love the smell, i do Pugsly's at least once a week.

Any creature that needs that done every month sounds like something that should have been left on the design table. Do you spread it over the crops to keep pests out?

Bazal

Post Whore
Have you ever rubbed a big sea cucumber onto your penis and watched all that purple dye dribble out of it onto your balls and hand?
They can be very healing sea slugs, very sensual to touch.

I wouldn't be too inclined to try that with many species of sea cucumber tbh. The secretion can give you worse irritation than poison ivy in some cases, and sets like glue in others.

I know Gary likes to use these species on the nights he's not sticking needles into his urethra, but he is a trained professional and you shouldn't try anything he does with marine species at home yourself. Particularly that thing with a numbfish and a bunch of sea urchins.....

If Gary wants to spend his time doing freaky sex shit with all manner of sea creatures then that's his business. So long as he passes on his knowledge to the rest of us.

He once pushed a sand eel into this urethra and hooked up a car battery onto its tail to get the poor guy wriggling, i reported him to the RSPC but it turned out they were in on the filth and were conspiring to smuggle out sand eels from the national parks with him like a couple of depraved chimps.

Any creature that needs that done every month sounds like something that should have been left on the design table. Do you spread it over the crops to keep pests out?

I get a little shot glass, hold it under his anus and proceed to squeeze the grey/brown liquid into the shot glass.
Then i pour it into a big old thermos that i keep in the shed fridge.
You know one of those ones with the lovely green and blue Scott patterns like on a kilt?
They hold a ltr.
Im at about 3 inches high of anal gland juice, i just keep it to take a whiff sometimes to be honest.
Not a bad idea using it on the 'pests' but there are no pests in the kingdom, only love and synergy, we couldnt do it without each other.

Swiftstylez

Bench
@Twizzle can you please close this thread, it has strayed too far away from it's innocent intentions and I have a moral objection to the derailment. Children use the internet and I'm guessing Casper should have internet restrictions.

Last edited:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Sadly @Swiftstylez, this is what happens when you start these threads. I hold you personally responsible for perpetuating filth on the internet and you should hang your head in shame.

Latest posts