What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne missing. Spags pissed off. Our crap in the Tele again !

Tooooks

Bench
Injured players at other clubs are usually at the games. Given the game was played in Sydney, I think it's poor form for him to not want to be there.

Eelementary

Post Whore
But SK told him not the be there..... Your reaction is why I think the article is so stupid! It should be scathing towards SK, but instead Hayne and Spags come out looking like the bad guys/ incompetent.

I disagree completely. To me, it reads just as you would like it to - that Kearney is a clueless cancer to this club and he overstepped his bounds.

I think the whole thing is idiotic. Steve is the coach - if he tells his injured, Origin-affected star player it's ok to have the day off, who the f**k is anyone to question that?

And who was the wanker that contacted the DT? Some fan you are - just giving ammo for the DT to further sink the boot in. Well done, whoever you were.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
if your boss gives you the day off do you still turn up for work ?

the only issue I have is with the journalism and the misleading headline

Yeah I wouldnt be at work but in a team support where players earn huge amounts of money , the sides best player should use some common sense and leader ship and show up at the game on his own accord. Unless of course he is phyiscally unable to.

hasman

Juniors
It's only a story because the Chairman prematurely ejaculated without first checking Haynes's situation with the coach.

I thought we didn't speak to the media anymore ? Just today we have Bentley & Spags both making dicks of themselves.

#shuthef**kup

How did Spags and Bentley do that Fitzy ?

Avenger

Immortal
Spags is a dope for adding fuel to the fire. Would we ever have Greenburg or some other spokesman for the Dogs questioning publicly a decision made by Hasler? This is a minor article but it still demonstrates the ineptitude of the supposed leaders of our club.

Gronk

Staff member
How did Spags and Bentley do that Fitzy ?

Hey Roy, nice to hear from you.

You should take a leaf out of Nick Politis's book regarding the media. When does Nick speak to the media ? Never. ;-)

hasman

Juniors
Hey Roy, nice to hear from you.

You should take a leaf out of Nick Politis's book regarding the media. When does Nick speak to the media ? Never. ;-)

Thanks Fitzy.I 'll pass that on. Pity You can't keep away from this beloved club. Gee you need other people to open there Mouth for you.

born an eel

Bench
a leader doesn't need to be ordered to go and watch,
does anyone think that Hindy would have gone shopping instead of turning up to watch a game in sydney even if given time off?

SDM

First Grade
Hindy is a bogan, he would make his wife do the shopping.

If Hayne turned up to the game, I reckon we would have gone into half time with a 34-0 lead.

Gronk

Staff member
a leader doesn't need to be ordered to go and watch,
does anyone think that Hindy would have gone shopping instead of turning up to watch a game in sydney even if given time off?

What if Hayne had rehab at the physio from 12-2:00pm on Sunday ?

#needallthefacts

SDM

First Grade
And Brooky is a shithole, if the game was at Homebush with good parking and facilities, I would be more inclined to go.

born an eel

Bench
What if Hayne had rehab at the physio from 12-2:00pm on Sunday ?

#needallthefacts
i'm sure our chairman would have had the facts before talking to the media, so if he had physio appointment we would have been told.

Unless the physio told him to walk around woolies as part of his treatment and it had to been done between 3 & 3:30 when the planets where aligned properly. :sarcasm:

Joely01

Bench
What a massive no story, obviously another slow news day.

Kearney told Hayne to have a rest so thats what he did. Spags shouldnt then be coming out saying something different to the media, thats the only thing i have wrong with the article.

And the part about helping out Mullaney, well thats the coach and captains job to help him prepare.

Besides the way that ground looked at brookie on Sunday, Hayne would have cause even more damage by just walking on the sidelines.

JoeyJoJo83

Juniors
What a blow ass Spags has become. Here is an idea for you instead of slamming your star player in the media, why not have a word with Kearney first and if you're not happy with his answer then berate him behind closed doors and not open your big mouth to the media.

Latest posts