What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal~Quashed-Sued

T.S Quint

Coach
Yeah bullshit. Talking to the parasites will just fuel more questions and speculation. The distraction will end when he sticks to his guns, refuses to speak to them, and they get the hint and stick to questions about football.

No matter what he does he is going to get hounded by these pricks, even staying silent.
The only way to stop the questions about this is to wait for the court case to end.

Bandwagon

Staff member
No matter what he does he is going to get hounded by these pricks, even staying silent.
The only way to stop the questions about this is to wait for the court case to end.

All he can do is stick to the established facts that are already in the public domain, something along the lines of , I really can't comment upon what is before the courts other than to say that the police found there was no case to answer, and I will defend these accusations vigorously.

strider

Post Whore
All he can do is stick to the established facts that are already in the public domain, something along the lines of , I really can't comment upon what is before the courts other than to say that the police found there was no case to answer, and I will defend these accusations vigorously.
Which has kinda already been said by his lawyer

Gazzamatta

Coach
Im sure they will hear what he has to say then leave him alone. Yeah sure. Dammed if he does dammed if he dosent.
The only way to gain any semblance of media support will be to become the 2009/2014 version of Jarryd Hayne but even then, dont dare have one average game.

Incorrect

Coach
Be surprised if he's got any breath left to speak to anyone after training, he looked completely gassed from what I saw at this mornings session.... Alvaro lapped him in the warm up run around the oval across the road from the old saleyards... Alvaro does look very impressive though admittedly...

Be surprised if he's got any breath left to speak to anyone after training, he looked completely gassed from what I saw at this mornings session.... Alvaro lapped him in the warm up run around the oval across the road from the old saleyards... Alvaro does look very impressive though admittedly...
Has he got any tatts yet?

T-Boon

Coach

Are you saying Hayne wasn't putting in?