What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal~Quashed-Sued

Noise

Coach
Did anyone watch Norman’s YKTR video blog the other day? He didn’t seem to impressed with Hayne returning

Gazzamatta

Coach
Id reckon BA is none too impressed with CN. CN comes across poorly. Maybe Im just an old fart but Im not a fan of his VLOGS. I guess it comes down to his form at the end of the day though. Hes definitely an individual.
Who's the bloke that does the majority of the talking?

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Id reckon BA is none too impressed with CN. CN comes across poorly. Maybe Im just an old fart but Im not a fan of his VLOGS. I guess it comes down to his form at the end of the day though. Hes definitely an individual.
Who's the bloke that does the majority of the talking?

It's just kids today, coaches have to move with the times or they will get left behind in regards to management of players.

I did watch one vlog when BA may be a bit concerned with his $750k investment returning from Bali in one piece but really if CN puts in at training / game day and meets his community activities set by the club there isn't much more that can be expected. Obviously as long as he isn't breaking the law or putting a bad name to the club which he isn't.

Every player is different and each club would have plenty of different personalities within their roster.

Gronk

Staff member
BTW I note that Corey said that he was guaranteed the No.6 gig when he signed with the Eels.

I thought that players need to earn their position ?
wink.gif

Noise

Coach
I also had a chuckle when Corey got a little defensive when the guy who asked him if he was going to start playing consistent footy in 2018.

I listened on the edge of my seat for the rare comment about footy. There were a couple, but mostly it was just a bunch of mid-20s dudes from disadvantaged backgrounds talking shite.
While I'm with Joshua about it being a different generation and managing personalities and the important thing is that you turn up and do your job, I also see another side. He didn't earn the term 'space cadet' from his teammates for no reason. Ideally you'd want someone in his position to be more mature, more intelligent. More dedicated. The halves are leaders by default because they get paid so much. Plenty of people knock Hayne for the same reason and rightly so.