What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal~Quashed-Sued

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I get the impression Corey Norman can switch on and switch off when he needs to. He is apparently one of the best performers at training.

I get the impression Corey Norman can switch on and switch off when he needs to. He is apparently one of the best performers at training.
Having watched that training video I'm still surprised by that. Is he objectively one of the best at training, or is his rating being boosted because it's such a contrast to space cadet?

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
He didn't earn the term 'space cadet' from his teammates for no reason. Ideally you'd want someone in his position to be more mature, more intelligent. More dedicated.

BA did give CN the captaincy role a year or two ago, so while he may not be the smartest player in the game, I say on the footy front he is quite mature / intelligent!!

Listen to the game where he was mic up for, he doesn't come across as a space cadet!!

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
BTW I note that Corey said that he was guaranteed the No.6 gig when he signed with the Eels.

I thought that players need to earn their position ?
wink.gif

I guess after 2 spoons we were desperate to get someone like him to the club.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Played fullback in that game too. Goes to show it doesn't need to just be the bloke in jersey 7. Everyone knows the game plan. Some players are just better at reminding the others what it is.

T.S Quint

Coach
We will be hard to beat IF we have a firing Hayne this year.
I just hope Mannah and Alvaro can go to another level. There both going to have to play well above there weight consistently for us to have a chance.

You can't fool us Bartman!
We know that's you!

*please disregard if it isn't actually you...and welcome to LU, the land of merkins.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
bart is also sly enough to deliberately f**k up his spelling and grammar to try and deceive merkins. The quoted post is error free except for two instances of the wrong use of 'there'. Very sus. I've got my eye on that merkin.

bart is also sly enough to deliberately f**k up his spelling and grammar to try and deceive merkins. The quoted post is error free except for two instances of the wrong use of 'there'. Very sus. I've got my eye on that merkin.
Although he did bracket Mannah with Alvaro, without any references to him playing reserve grade. It's not definitive evidence though as people are really coming around to the Timmynator.

Latest posts