What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal~Quashed-Sued

And another deflection to try and dilute this merkin's twice-proven guilt... but why?

Oh, I get it... first shock, then denial, then anger, then all the what ifs and then finally acceptance. Takes some folk longer than others, particularly if they've had a lot invested in the persona behind the betrayal.

Last edited:
I wish I could tell some stories about this person and some the lives she's destroyed. She's definitely narcissistic possibly even a psychopath.
Looks like there's a link re what you're saying about the person's visit to the witness's apartment - but still doesn't excuse him.

What's the saying? Don't put your dick (or fingernail) in crazy...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Anyone reckon Barts Todger is even more sore this morning than after the election win?? Most normal people think the whole thing is sad and there are no winners here.

Not Bart he’s revelling in it, he’s been waiting years for this. Enjoy your victory lap weirdo.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Just so I don't have to delete any more posts, please be careful.

Hayne was found guilty of sexual assault, not rape, there was no penetration. There are enough articles here to substantiate that.

And Mr Homo Man, please don't post things that cannot be substantiated with a source, unless you want this girl to take you to court as well.

Snoochies

First Grade

Hayne was found guilty of sexual assault, not rape, there was no penetration. There are enough articles here to substantiate that.

And Mr Homo Man, please don't post things that cannot be substantiated with a source, unless you want this girl to take you to court as well.
The media better be careful, they are calling it rape on their front page.Screenshot_2.png

EelsFan05

Bench

'Rape' does not exist in the NSW Crimes Act.

King-Gutho94

Coach
And yet no one mentions Michael Jennings.
He too must now go down as a stain on our club's jersey and history.
And on the history of the Panthers and Roosters as well.
Yep we had a lot of wankers over the years.

No wonder in 2018 we won the spoon and the culture was garbage we had Hayne, Michael Jennings, T-Rex, Auva'a, Norman, Kenny Edwards. That was 20% of our squad who were just trouble off the field.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Anyone reckon Barts Todger is even more sore this morning than after the election win?? Most normal people think the whole thing is sad and there are no winners here.

Not Bart he’s revelling in it, he’s been waiting years for this. Enjoy your victory lap weirdo.
Agreed. It’s sad all round. For Hayne, for the lady and both sets of families. Definitely no winners here.

Latest posts