What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal~Quashed-Sued

Tooooks

Bench
Just so I don't have to delete any more posts, please be careful.

Hayne was found guilty of sexual assault, not rape, there was no penetration. There are enough articles here to substantiate that.

And Mr Homo Man, please don't post things that cannot be substantiated with a source, unless you want this girl to take you to court as well.
He was found guilty of two counts of sexual intercourse without consent, including digital penetration.

There is no offence called rape in NSW, or the ACT (I don’t know about other jurisdictions). Given numerous media outlets including the BBC, Nine, SBS, Fairfax publications, News Ltd publications, Seven, have all used the word rape, I Don’t think it’s problematic using that term here.

And how after all the money Hayne made has he only had his family in a rented house in South Wenty?

Instead of set up in an owned house in the suburb of their choosing and covered so that his wife doesn't have to work if she doesn't want to (e.g. preparing for a situation like this, where she's now caring for three kids as a single parent).

King-Gutho94

Coach
And how after all the money Hayne made has he only had his family in a rented house in South Wenty?

Instead of set up in an owned house in the suburb of their choosing and covered so that his wife doesn't have to work if she doesn't want to (e.g. preparing for a situation like this, where she's now caring for three kids as a single parent).
I think he has had to sell all his investments to cover the legal costs.

I may be wrong but I am pretty sure when he was playing he had 2 apartments one in northmead and the other across the road from mcdonalds there at North Parramatta

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Could have been an immortal but had a god complex and thought he was bigger than the club, the game, and now he’ll be returning to the slammer where someone will likely make him their bitch for the next 3-4 years…
Where the f**k do you deadshits get this from? Even a retired, massively overweight NRL player could wipe the floor with half a dozen normal crims at the same time. A bloke like Hayne is massively popular in prison. The < 1% of blokes in there who could beat him in a fight wouldn’t see any benefit in trying. They’ll want to be his mate. He’s not a child abuser.

hindy111

Post Whore
I imagine his legal bills would be huge. But I doubt 5 millions worth. At a guess I'd would say 500k. Even that seems high to me. I might be mistaken.

I think he has had to sell all his investments to cover the legal costs.

I may be wrong but I am pretty sure when he was playing he had 2 apartments one in northmead and the other across the road from mcdonalds there at North Parramatta
He's had loads of investments since - just recently sold one of the units he has in a George Street appartment block (has retained the other).

If he had gotten a job in the past five years, he might not have had to sell as many - it was a bit rich imo of his wife to sob today about needing to move to the bush in the next few weeks if he gets any jail time.

Where the f**k do you deadshits get this from? Even a retired, massively overweight NRL player could wipe the floor with half a dozen normal crims at the same time. A bloke like Hayne is massively popular in prison. The < 1% of blokes in there who could beat him in a fight wouldn’t see any benefit in trying. They’ll want to be his mate. He’s not a child abuser.
...massively "popular" in prison...

1680754958414.png

Funny then how Hayne's lawyer is indicating right now that he'll be targeted in prison, in some lame effort to get the convicted sexual assaultist out of major jail time....

Convicted r--ist Jarryd Hayne and his wife have been bombarded with threatening messages which show the fallen NRL star would be at risk of danger in jail, his lawyer has argued in court.

The merkin now gets a month to prepare for his jail sentence - probably wouldn't be afforded to someone less well known or someone not as well off to afford the best legal representation that his investment properties can buy?

Hayne entered the packed courtroom at exactly 9.30am, and sat in a plastic chair behind his lawyers for the hearing of the detention application brought by Crown prosecutor John Sfinas, who submitted Hayne was “definitely going to jail”.

“There’s no question about that,” Judge Graham Turnbull, SC, replied.

The court heard Hayne previously had fruit thrown at him in jail.
🤣