What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal~Quashed-Sued

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Yep we had a lot of wankers over the years.

No wonder in 2018 we won the spoon and the culture was garbage we had Hayne, Michael Jennings, T-Rex, Auva'a, Norman, Kenny Edwards. That was 20% of our squad who were just trouble off the field.
Yep. A peanut brigade. Plenty of talent but limited leadership.

Cloeel

Juniors
He couldn't have done what he did on the field without passion and heart.

Agreed.

Jarryd's issues stem from huge success at a young age mixed with poor/lack of solid leadership and advice. I doubt once he became successful anyone was telling him "no" ever.

Not sure how much involvement his Father had in his earlier life and general upbringing but his behaviour throughout his career correlates with someone who lacked a father figure or mentor. Someone who was prepared to clip him around the ear and keep him focused.

Such a shame.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
He couldn't have done what he did on the field without passion and heart.
Don't understimate how important his skills were to his success. He was arguably in the top 1% on skill. When it comes to passion and heart I think he was well and truly below average. Thats why his football career will forever be considered one of wasted opportunity.

hindy111

Post Whore

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Will of course ensure future references to Hayne are as a "sexual assaulter", however the media sub-editors keep freely using that problematic word - another one just now:

View attachment 72151

they probably got more funds to pay their legal representatives than us

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
House layout to educate those who earlier argued the mum must know what was going on etc...

View attachment 72181

And those blood stains are pretty high up the bed for something Hayne had argued was a consensual act for her pleasure...
View attachment 72182

gee she really needs to get a better architect

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
so they were hung this morning, handed a note to the magistrate and he had a word with them, then its unanimous ?

and it was all based on he said, she said

just doesn't sound right to me unless there is something we haven't been told

anyway, he's appealing according to ABC news, the saga continues
It seems to me he admitted to sexual assault without realising it.