What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal~Quashed-Sued

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
you're comparing obsession to someone being triggered ?

I know you like to use internet jargon but that makes no sense to me

It's just casual convo/joke, and I could have chosen my words more carefully...

But I was just trying to say any obsession people think I have with Hayne (or more accurately him being brought to justice) is probably euqally matched by other people being obsessed by (triggered into responding about) anything I post etc about Hayne?

If I knew, I wouldn't have to ask you...

I was passing comment on the apparent obsession by others on here about what I post (when it comes to Hayne), and you appear to have made a half comment about me elsewhere indicating my belief others readt too seriously about what is posted here?

Again, your point here - other than perhaps supporting mine? - has not been well made.

Am genuinely interested in what form of seriousness the two of you are detecting in my comment, that people commenting to me seem to be triggered/obsessed with whatever shitposting I do in the Hayne thread about Hayne... You guys are hitting at 0-2 in this thread today so far.

emjaycee

Coach
Its not necessarily about this thread alone Bart. You seem to spend a lot of your posting effort in many threads acting as though you are the arbiter of what can and cant be said and how. In my opinion, in most cases you act like a bit of a douchebag when you do so.

Whether its telling people who dont agree with you to put you on ignore (and wow, you even provide a link for them), telling people to move their posts to a different thread, suggesting threads get combined or restructured just because you think it would be better (not sure why you think your suggestions are always better), calling posters out for straying off the thread topic, thinking everyone that asks a question is trying a gotcha, and so on...

Of course I didn't mention your running battle with Suitman and Pou where you seem to think challenging pretty much everything they post is really what the rest of want to see and read.

To me, your comment above reeks of someone who thinks acting holier than thou is the way to go... reality check... it just makes you appear like a wanker, but you do you and I am sure you will make your reply to this all about my insecurities.

To me, your comment above reeks of someone who thinks acting holier than thou is the way to go... reality check... it just makes you appear like a wanker, but you do you and I am sure you will make your reply to this all about my insecurities.
Thanks for the explanation, and the free online psychoanalysis. I'm still none the wiser about Suity's comment and the apparent link to my comment in this thread and taking the internet seriously... but you've tried with a broader explanation.

I come on here to enjoy the company of fellow Eels fans discussing the games and venting about the team/club issues. Mixed with a bit of (as Hiney calls it) shitposting - there's some funny buggars on here, and I find myself adding a 😂 reaction to those people's comments quite often (more often than I post). I do disagree with a lot of what Pou posts about the Eels (and like others happily point that out), but I actually agree with a lot of what Suity posts about the Eels and otherwise - and I fairly regulalry add a :thumbup: reaction to posts by both of them too.

Shitposting also probably sums up the examples of my comments you've offered in your second and third paras - and why the assumption you've made in the first para is slightly off kilter. I'd put it down to a difference in sense of humour, which happens. No hard feelings. But if it's a big problem for you (which from time to time your posts suggest it seems to be) and I'm not breaking any forum rules with my posts, then the only solution would be to use that ignore function. Otherwise, you and Suity can feel free to comment on/to me here as you guys see fit - but don't be so surprised or troubled if I reply?

JokerEel

Coach
Can we now lock this tread package it up and send to the Plane to read for the next 2 years, I doubt he will get through all 9956 posts.

Latest posts