What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal~Quashed-Sued

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Why do you have a caricature of twice now convicted sexual assaultist Jarryd Hayne as your profile image?
Obsessed much?

52014.jpg
bart just loves seeing a man of colour sent to the white man's prison system. This is like To Kill a Mockingbird if Tom didn't have Atticus to defend him.

Gronk

Staff member
bart just loves seeing a man of colour sent to the white man's prison system. This is like To Kill a Mockingbird if Tom didn't have Atticus to defend him.
Hayne had Margaret Cunneen SC to defend him
Going by past comments he’s probably got some sexual attraction to Hayne.

That’s gay reference #34,619 for you. Well done. A PB I think.

IFR33K

Coach
Hayne had Margaret Cunneen SC to defend him

That’s gay reference #34,619 for you. Well done. A PB I think.

Are you ok mate? There’s nothing wrong or negative about my comments. He’s mentioned not too long ago, he’d go there with a man. I’m only pointing out that’s why the obsession.

No need to put your usual twist on things to feel better about yourself mate.

He’s mentioned not too long ago, he’d go there with a man.
Only for the right price... it was an Indecent Proposal reference. But pointing out that once your talking accepting millions for sex, there's no moral difference if the offer is from one gender or the other.

Though I guess it's vaguely relevant to the thread, due to type of offers Hayne might be receiving and navigating in the next few years (not in return for money).

It's the official court sketch, before he said "that's f**kin' three years bro" when copping his justice.

Maybe I'll add some decorations to make it more palatable...