What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal~Quashed-Sued

Scum bag hmmm
He wouldn't even understand what he did was wrong. Probably a poor upbringing and low education. This shit would happen all the time. He's just famous
Not understanding that a "wrong thing" (crime) is wrong not an excuse for it.

Loads of us might have had poor upbringing and low education. Thankfully the next generation are getting consent education at young ages, so it won't be something the dumb ones have to try and "learn" as adults.

His selfish intentions to use her as some sort of uber eats service takes a wrong turn. Game plan changes amd just like his days at Parra he wasn't sure what to do.

And just like Jagger said. You can't always get what you want. (Probably based on a Phycedlic trip) He got time.
Yep, he might find he gets just what he needs...

Though if she's got any self respect then (imo) she should arrange to leave him before his potential parole release on 6 May 2025.

She would have known he’s a skirt chaser way before the event.

Jarryd explaining to her he’s “very complex” and “special”

I feel sorry for their kids mostly.

Whether he’s guilty or not, he’s a creep forever.

The little ones should change their surname to “Arthur”

Eelementary

Post Whore
I'd like to know who was the person who told Hayne he would make it in the NFL.

Being big, fast, and strong, is not enough. There are dozens of players built just like him that are cut from the NFL every year.

You need to be able to learn a playbook, remember audibles, which gap to block etc - and he has never been a very smart fella...

hindy111

Post Whore
Not sleep, because my taxi is always waiting outside... that's how it's done, isn't it?

Sorry I wasn't meaning to offend at all or having a go at you. What I was getting at is not every women is this innocent little girl. Amount of women that have used me for a f**k to boost their self esteem then thrown in trash can. Perfectly acceptable in many peoples eyes.

hindy111

Post Whore

Being big, fast, and strong, is not enough. There are dozens of players built just like him that are cut from the NFL every year.

You need to be able to learn a playbook, remember audibles, which gap to block etc - and he has never been a very smart fella...

Ha. Its so funny cause me and you know NFL. He was never going to make it as a Running back.
If he had any chance I reckon in defense as a corner back. And that's a big stretch. Tough position. But RBs have explosive speed, shorter so can hide behind defensive line etc.

Whole thing was a 49rs marketing ploy

King-Gutho94

Coach

I suppose he thought playing madden NFL on playstation was too easy he needed a bigger challenge.

emjaycee

Coach
Why do you have a caricature of twice now convicted sexual assaultist Jarryd Hayne as your profile image?
Obsessed much?

52014.jpg

Last edited: