What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal~Quashed-Sued

T-Boon

Coach
Gutherson was horrid yesterday and that was more like the form he produced in 21 and 22.
He has overall been great this season though.

blue bags

First Grade
Haynes planes want's to hook up with Semi Radradra and the Fiji union team again
World cup
Shawshank redemption 😊

f**kstick is back in the news again - civil case has now been launched, and his rumoured appeal against his guilty verdicts and sentence is nowhere in sight.

Yeah, she was always coming in for the kill.

The standard of proof is lower in civil courts, he’s been found guilty on beyond a reasonable doubt level at criminal courts so his liability less of an issue.

But she has to prove her damages I guess.

Maybe she can’t work again and is screwed up.

His fan boys tried to attack her at the court if I recall. so she be afraid of going out in public.

He gave her a nasty gash, maybe she is disfigured down below, self conscious and the sexual issues. Unable to hold down the relationship.

Reputation is in the tatters.

Her lawyers will want to get paid.

It might get very ugly for him and then his family -the innocent victims.

Last edited:

blue bags

First Grade
Yeah, she was always coming in for the kill.

The standard of proof is lower in civil courts, he’s been found guilty on beyond a reasonable doubt level at criminal courts so his liability less of an issue.

But she has to prove her damages I guess.

Maybe she can’t work again and is screwed up.

His fan boys tried to attack her at the court if I recall. so she be afraid of going out in public.

He gave her a nasty gash, maybe she is disfigured down below, self conscious and the sexual issues. Unable to hold down the relationship.

Reputation is in the tatters.

Her lawyers will want to get paid.

It might get very ugly for him and then his family -the innocent victims.
Someone with a very good reputation of highly satisfaction inspection skills for this delicate delicious task. The gash
😋 Blow the case right out