What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hayne the myth

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
:lol: What happened Hayne did you believe all the bullsh*t media hype about you???

Why shouldn't he? He's the best player in the world.

He had a good game.

The fact you're putting sh*t on him for not getting man-of-the-match for the first time in 11 weeks shows how good he is.

He's 21 years old and he had to play halfback and fullback in the grand final last night.

Out of 34 players in last night's game, only Feleti Mateo ran for more metres than Hayne, only Cooper Cronk kicked for more metres and nobody else threw a four man cut-out pass for a try assist.

Melbourne Storm's entire defensive gameplan was about stopping Hayne and for the first time in 3 months somebody has manged it.

What a loser. :roll:

dundy

Juniors
If I had the opportunity to pick a player to start a team between Inglis and Hayne, I reckon I'd take Inglis without batting an eyelash. Genuine freak of nature. Whereas Hayne just seems like another very good player amongst many other very good players.

Frailty

First Grade

He had a good game.

The fact you're putting sh*t on him for not getting man-of-the-match for the first time in 11 weeks shows how good he is.

He's 21 years old and he had to play halfback and fullback in the grand final last night.

Out of 34 players in last night's game, only Feleti Mateo ran for more metres than Hayne, only Cooper Cronk kicked for more metres and nobody else threw a four man cut-out pass for a try assist.

Melbourne Storm's entire defensive gameplan was about stopping Hayne and for the first time in 3 months somebody has manged it.

ROFL you're the loser.

Funny that you've forgotten the Dragons annhilation of the Eels the week before the finals... Again Hayne did not feature - did not get man of the match, and the Dragons managed to 'stop Hayne' - well within the 3 months timeframe you used. Furthermore I dare say that had more to do with Parramatta missing Hindmarsh.

Hayne had been in a good purple patch... It won't last. He is not the best player in the world, and whilst he continues to believe the hype, he won't be the best player at Parramatta.

STG-Dragon

Juniors

He had a good game.

Best player in the world my ass! :crazy: Pull your Blue and Gold, Daily Telecrap goggles off!