What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hayne the myth

Alan Shore

First Grade
Slater made his usual error at the end off the monster Hayne bomb - Melbourne were lucky that Lowrie attempted to grubber on the last.

Munky Funky

Juniors
what was he doing for inglis' try

here you go jarryd catch this oh wait no dont let it bounce oh no gregs got it tackle him oh no you missed MELBOURNE SCORE LOL

munge

Juniors
wat about his kicking game and the dropped balls and missed tackles lol

AUSTRALIAN TEAM
1. SLATER

Munky Funky

Juniors
what was he doing for inglis' try

here you go jarryd catch this oh wait no dont let it bounce oh no gregs got it tackle him oh no you missed MELBOURNE SCORE LOL

African Monkey

First Grade
Oh ffs just because he had a solid game instead of his usual brilliance that he produces most weeks people decide to come on here and call him the most over-rated player in the world.

Parramatta can be proud of what they have achieved this year. Well done Parra.

shinobi

Juniors
He didnt have a good game but anyone would think you guys missed the last 10 or so Para games when he was on fire. Probably not the best night to have his worst game in a long time though.

munge

Juniors
when the pressures on hayne went missing
the only time he performed was at the end of matches when the pressure was off eg the try vs tigers and dragons

Apey

Staff member
One poor game and the Hayne train is off the rails?

Slater wasn't exactly brilliant either. Almost gifted the game to the Eels.

Hayne plays good for a few months - best player ever!
Has one poor game - who's this pretender?

I love this forum :lol:

Eelementary

Post Whore
Pretty sure Slater dropped the ball cold, only the ref inexplicably gave them a penalty...And this at a time when we were only 6 behind...But somehow he's a superstar? :roll:

Don't get me wrong - Billy Slater is a magnificent player, and to balance out the team, I'd have Slater at the back with Hayne on the wing. But f**k me some of you muppets have nfi.

IFR33K

Coach
Yeah, you guys are right and know your sh*t.
He is by far the most overrated player. Over the past 4 months, he hasn't being the most dominant player, in the NRL. He hasn't topped line breaks, meters gained or tackle busts. He hasn't scored the most spectacular tries this year. He hasnt been parra's go to man. He didnt get the eels into the finals.

I think he should hand his dally m medal back.

Latest posts