What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne to the NFL???

Sleep

Juniors
:lol:!!!

He'll be back in the NRL by kickoff of 2016 at the absolute latest. Wouldn't surprise me at all to see him return sometime this season.

This will be over very quickly. He won't make the final cut for any team in the NFL. Period. Sig it. Call me on it every day for the rest of my life.

Ladmate

Bench
He's physically gifted, but that means shit all. So many talented athletes in the NFL that fizzle out because they just don't have the knowledge and the skill set.

I don't see why Hayne is any different. He'll be back.

Forty20

First Grade
Feeling for Parra fans right now.

I said as much on the Parra sub-forum but I can't even get mad at him. He has carried our club through shitty administrations, constant coaching changes and some of the worst rosters you will lay an eye on in the modern game.

It hurts that he left at a point that gives us little room to find a replacement - not to mention that Parra finally looked to be on the up - but he has given up plenty for Parra so I am happy to wish him the best in pursuing a long-time dream of his.

Jono Russell

Bench
Eel for life hahaha
Hayne leaves. Parra will go pay over for a replacement.
Hayne wants to return mid season.
Eels can't fit him under the cap unless he plays for peanuts.
Roosters sign Hayne because that's what they do.

--Storm--

Juniors
Will Hopeate to fullback, will spare up some salary cap for some decent forwards, might turn out good for Parra.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Good luck to him..

But we are f**ked so is NSW..

Whats the money on the Eels for the spoon??