What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne vs Inu

Moffo

Referee
Who is more overrated?

I'd have to say Inu on exposed form

Cheers,
Moffo

Mr Saab

Referee
Hayne without question...how he made the world cup squad defies logic. He has done SFA all yr....cant stand the cat. Mosted hated player ever for me

Last edited:

tiger_nick

Bench
hayne has just had a horrible year, the two years prior he was great. he is too good a player to have two bad years in a row.

i never really bought into the inu hype. he scored some good tries on the end of a great backline, a lot set up by tahu who was the form center of last year imo.

Rogue.9

Juniors
Hayne is more over rated, Inu spent about 10 weeks out with an ankle injury and is trying to regain form, Hayne hasn't really got an excuse.

cupid

Juniors
Hayne is more over rated, Inu spent about 10 weeks out with an ankle injury and is trying to regain form, Hayne hasn't really got an excuse.
Thats because the whole team is playing like crap, when a team plays well there is a huge difference in a players performance.

caylo

Bench
Hayne and Inu have both had interupted years, but both are class outside backs and very young. Hayne is 20 years old lets remember and been on the back of a poor forward pack and crappy halves... prefer those two in my team over many other player tbh

Kiki

First Grade
oh boo sassy and i thought this was gonna be a who is cuter post.

footywise though both of them were pretty ordinary tonight.

i tend to disagree as Hayne's form this year has been affected as a result of the attempted shooting at the Cross. Since then he is still battling the after effects from that event, and as much as he says he's over it, deep down he knows he isnt. Kinda disappointing because his future was bright up until this year, just hope he can get back on track.

Johns Magic

Referee
i tend to disagree as Hayne's form this year has been affected as a result of the attempted shooting at the Cross. Since then he is still battling the after effects from that event, and as much as he says he's over it, deep down he knows he isnt.

Are you serious?

Latest posts