What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HC Sackings

kurt faulk

Coach

NFL coaches fired​

• Brian Flores, Dolphins
  • Matt Nagy, Bears
  • Mike Zimmer, Vikings
  • Vic Fangio, Broncos
  • Urban Meyer, Jaguars
  • Jon Gruden, Raiders (resigned)

kurt faulk

Coach

what on earth are the dolphins doing? they finally get a coach that knows what he's doing and they just dump him. just like that?

that franchise deserves to head straight to the bottom of the heap again.

18to87

First Grade

what on earth are the dolphins doing? they finally get a coach that knows what he's doing and they just dump him. just like that?

that franchise deserves to head straight to the bottom of the heap again.

Did not see that coming...He might get picked up right away by another team.

Will be interesting to see if the Raiders keep Bisaccia.

nick87

Coach
The Flores fire is strange, expecting some reporting to come out that explains the Flores thing a bit more
On the face of it, it seems insane... he's a good coach who was given a bad QB and a terrible OL by the GM who's keeping his job

The others were all expected. Ill say this on Fangio, like Flores, their issues were at qb, Which was not Fangio's decision, he did as good a job as expected given the qbs he was given. Their defence always played well. But all that being said, I don’t really believe in defensive minded coaches for teams who need so much work on offence. The roster is strong, but they need someone who can scheme it up to make it easier to get by with their qb situation. Going forward you want someone who can identify and potentially develop a qb… so tough break but I think it’s the right move.

Eelectrica

Referee
Yeah, I don't get the Flores firing at all. I was shocked this morning when I read the news.
When I look at some of the coaches going around, I think Flores was one to hold onto.
He had the Defense firing. Tua seemed to be getting better, needs an O-line still. But now we're starting over again and hoping to somehow find a better coach? We're the freaking Jets at this stage.
Stupid impatient owner who is probably going to trade away the future drafts to bring in Deshaun Watson.
We're screwed again.

Not sure where Flores will end. Denver wouldn't be a surprise, nor would Minnesota either. Either way, he'll come out of this laughing.

kurt faulk

Coach
Did not see that coming...He might get picked up right away by another team.

Will be interesting to see if the Raiders keep Bisaccia.

he'll probably go to cheats central, the texans, with all his other buddies running the show.

18to87

First Grade
If we think Flores would be best somewhere with a QB in place, then Jacksonville could made sense.

Valheru

Coach
Can anyone enlighten me as to what the Giants are thinking having their HC and QB return?

They are the ONLY team in the last 5 seasons who have not had a .500 record or better at any point of those seasons.

nick87

Coach
Can anyone enlighten me as to what the Giants are thinking having their HC and QB return?

They are the ONLY team in the last 5 seasons who have not had a .500 record or better at any point of those seasons.

I support the Giants keeping Joe Judge
There is way more unintended comedy to come from that dipshit

Last edited:

jaseg

Juniors
Seems like Flores and Grier got into a power struggle... and some-f**king-how ownership came down on the side of Grier. Though hints about Watson/Tua etc being part of the rumours?

As for the Giants... getting more of a look at Jones is understandable - Judge significantly less so. I saw Freddie Kitchens tried his late down/long distance QB sneak shit again yesterday (he called that rubbish when the HC and playcaller of the Browns, too). So at least he's gotta go, surely?

Valheru

Coach
Seems like Flores and Grier got into a power struggle... and some-f**king-how ownership came down on the side of Grier. Though hints about Watson/Tua etc being part of the rumours?

As for the Giants... getting more of a look at Jones is understandable - Judge significantly less so. I saw Freddie Kitchens tried his late down/long distance QB sneak shit again yesterday (he called that rubbish when the HC and playcaller of the Browns, too). So at least he's gotta go, surely?
Yeah that QB sneak with 9 to go was something else.