What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hegs announces retirement

Dave Q

Coach

pic: Australian Sports Nutrition.com.au...excellence in health.

Cry not too hard for Hegs, here is one of the models for the company he works with.

Australian Sports Nutrition

I hope he designs the Hegs-diet. Hegs was ripped big time. I want to be like him.

Visit the internet site of Australian Sports Nutrition, its wicked.

Thanks AM

For all the new guys and the new mods, Mr Saab spent several days following me around LU and abusing me as often as he could.This is what is called cyber-stalking and bullying.

His mate Frenzy at the sharks forum is into this stuff as well. They have this little club of hateful dickheads that meet up every now and again. Probably by accident because they too stupid to organise.

Now Mr Saab was also unkind to A.M.

Now AM is one of my best friends on LU, because we see a lot of things about football in the same way. Its weird etc but its true.

Now Saab shouldnt be on LU at all. He is a bad, deranged and selfish person who is hated by quite a few people across LU.

The only response to him is to be unkind.

Because thats the only thing this dipstick understands.

So when you see Mr Saab post, feel free to kick him in the head, because he thoroughly deserves it.You will enjoy it because you know that you are sticking up for the good guys on the forum. Not me as I am bad, but people like A.M and the other people Saab has cursed.

This is our era and we wont be having it spoilt and ruined by human refuse like Saab.

Don't worry Dave and AM. We are watching the renowned flamers. Best that you guys just go along your normal business and if something is said to you that you don't particularly like then follow LU guidelines and report the post or PM the Mods.

What we probably don't want is you guys going into a long diatribe about the nasty post and inflaming situations more than they should be. These blokes are just fishing and if the fish start biting they chuck more and more lines in.

Like water off a ducks back guys. Just ignore them and they will go away. In the meantime, I'll pop their attempts at flaming into the "Ho Hum" thread where everyone can ignore it and that will speed up the process.

FTR, Saab has said nothing wrong here so there isn't too much moderation necessary and I can't just hammer the bloke because of what he has said in the past so leave him be.

Appin Rabbit

Juniors
You'll be right mate, someone new will come along Shakib will be the
man.
Himey you are 100% right it's like when your dog dies you are very upset then all of a sudden someone gives you a Puppy and you soon get over it HOW ABOUT we all assign Sam Burgess to AM to replace Heg's what do you all think about that.

http://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au/article/2009/11/18/94731_cowboys.html

Thank you so much for a great career Hegs. You have left a massive hole in the Cowboys title hopes for 2010.

I will never forget all you gave to the game and how you played a vital role in the Roosters glory years from 2002-2004 not to mention the tries you scored in the grand finals of 2002 and 2003.

He then continued to shine at Souths where he played a vital role in us reacing finals footy for the first time in 18 years. You were awesome throughout your time with us.

And then there was rep footy. He was a superstar for Queensland and Australia in 2003, helping the Kangaroos secure the ashes with a brilliant performance in the first test. He was by far the best player in the world at the time.

On behalf of everyone in this world, thanks for the memories Hegs, you have left a massive hole in our lives.

Easily the greatest player to wear the Red and Green over the last 20 years.

NO REALLY I AM SERIOUS :lol:

nqcowboy87

Bench
wow its gonna be even more amazing when hegarty is named queensland 5/8 and captain next year, talk about a left field selection:D:D

Fein

First Grade
Im not leaving this cyber-bully be. No fugging way.

He is an ugly, vile, dickhead cretin that abuses the crap out of people for fun.

I dont follow this dog-head prick with ears around LU so he should stay away from me and stay off the places I visit.

He has no legitimate business here, as far as I am concerned, hes not fugging welcome. Neither are his pissant bullying mates.

Do you want examples DKOR? Do you want me to drag all his bullying stalking posts up?

Having a badge doesnt mean you should abandon your own kind DKOR.

Play the objective cop sure, but make sure you swing the baton hard at this blood-filled human leach if you get the chance.

Him and his Baron mate are only here to be unkind. Be unkind to them.

It's OK Dave, DKOR is just being a diplomat.

My attitude to them certainly won't change if they carry on in the manner they have in the past.

Sugar

Bench
It's OK Dave, DKOR is just being a diplomat.

My attitude to them certainly won't change if they carry on in the manner they have in the past.
Im with ya Sarge.

This is a sanctuary for those who wear the red & green.

monkey1

Juniors
The best news since crowe and PHAC came on board. The failure and loser crab is gone. Should have retired years ago

Settle down big Dave.

All I'm saying is, you just enjoy your forum experience and relax and let Sugar, Fein and I take out the trash. Thats what we are here for. You keep biting, they'll keep baiting you.

DKOR Mr Saab and I are just footy fanatics who love comming into chat footy whatever forum, yet every time Dave jumps on us and we are reprimanded and our posts deleted yet Dave's stand.

If this forum needs to be marked private then do so the general posters dont have access to it. However if not I'd appreciate that respect be across the board.

Baron, I haven't deleted any posts, I've just moved them.

Dave is a South Sydney supporter and as such is afforded a little more leniancy in a South Sydney forum. I can guarantee the same tolerance would be afforded to you in the Knights forum. In saying that, I have moved some of his posts as well and will probably move some more as I read a bit more of what was said last night. Yours and Saab's responses were the first things I saw when I looked this morning and I sacked them purely because they didn't add anything to the discussion. The topic is regarding Hegarty's announcement and both yours and Saab's posts had nothing to do with this or even football so they were shifted. They are still in the Ho Hum thread for all to see.

You say that you are a Football fan and come in here to chat Footy. That is all fine and good, but it is not what I have observed over the past few days. Where your posts are football related, I have left them alone but the poorly veiled attempts at trawling have been shifted. Whilst Dave probably kicked off this little episode by talking of past experiences, you and Saab are adding fuel to the fire. You will note that I have also had a chat to Dave regarding this so I am not just picking on you and Saab.

In short, keep it to football, leave out the personal attacks and all will be fine. It is ok to disagree with someone but deliberate flaming is not on and won't be tolerated.

Baron, I haven't deleted any posts, I've just moved them.

Dave is a South Sydney supporter and as such is afforded a little more leniancy in a South Sydney forum. I can guarantee the same tolerance would be afforded to you in the Knights forum. In saying that, I have moved some of his posts as well and will probably move some more as I read a bit more of what was said last night. Yours and Saab's responses were the first things I saw when I looked this morning and I sacked them purely because they didn't add anything to the discussion. The topic is regarding Hegarty's announcement and both yours and Saab's posts had nothing to do with this or even football so they were shifted. They are still in the Ho Hum thread for all to see.

You say that you are a Football fan and come in here to chat Footy. That is all fine and good, but it is not what I have observed over the past few days. Where your posts are football related, I have left them alone but the poorly veiled attempts at trawling have been shifted. Whilst Dave probably kicked off this little episode by talking of past experiences, you and Saab are adding fuel to the fire. You will note that I have also had a chat to Dave regarding this so I am not just picking on you and Saab.

In short, keep it to football, leave out the personal attacks and all will be fine. It is ok to disagree with someone but deliberate flaming is not on and won't be tolerated.

You don't know my lack of popularity there obviously.........

Hope this is the case DKOR, this is supposed to be a friendly place not a place were other posters constantly are making threats of violence and outrageous outbursts(Dave Q).