What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help on Membership mess!

BlueEel

Juniors
Can anyone help me with a contact email address for whoever is actually in charge at the Parramatta club. Here we are 4 weeks into the season and I (and a lot of others) are yet to receive my membership pack and my SEASON tickets!! I have been a season ticket holder since the stadium opened , paid for the tickets every year well before the season starts and for some reason this year the membership department have completely screwed hundreds of members. Worse than that they are not replying to emails or calls. Long term season tickets holders are being asked to queue outside the game to pick up a paper ticket on the day of the game .... it is an absolute mess and I need someone else to contact to see if anyone in the club actually cares....

eels81236

Bench
Why don't you find a director after the game? There are hundreds of you. Surely one of you could get off your arse and be proactive.

Eels Dude

Coach
If the club can't pick itself up off the field in what should be simple issues, then how they expect us to pick up on the field. It's one thing to have not received your season tickets, but it's absolutely pathetic that they've not returned your calls or emails.

Eels Dude

Coach
Why don't you find a director after the game? There are hundreds of you. Surely one of you could get off your arse and be proactive.

Let's get Stagger on to this immediately, he seems to be quite friendly with them. If there's ever a situation that calls for it it's this.

BlueEel

Juniors

Thanks for your understanding ;) Actually if you turn up this friday - you do go to the games I assume, come around to the little ticket box with the big F on it and you'll find the angry queue. And since you know the Directors and want to help me just send through to me their email addresses and I'll gladly contact them , the same as a number have been trying to do on the Eels Facebook webpage. See you friday!

BB73

Juniors
Ring the club's main number and ask to speak to Maddy. I have had issues with my Direct Debit and everytime I've contacted the club I've been put through to memberships and spoken to someone straight away.

BlueEel

Juniors
Ring the club's main number and ask to speak to Maddy. I have had issues with my Direct Debit and everytime I've contacted the club I've been put through to memberships and spoken to someone straight away.

Thanks , have called each week, been told a number of different stories by them mainly "they should be there friday", they have clearly come up with a line "when did you pay for them" to try and put the problem back on the members which I discovered when we had to queue for the first game (and missed the first half!!!) . There are a number of posts by various members in different sites also , check out facebook , and its pretty clear that the membership dept have gone into meltdown. They are always pleasant and polite but here we are 4 weeks into the season and we are still being asked to front up and queue .....

eels81236

Bench
Thanks for your understanding ;) Actually if you turn up this friday - you do go to the games I assume, come around to the little ticket box with the big F on it and you'll find the angry queue. And since you know the Directors and want to help me just send through to me their email addresses and I'll gladly contact them , the same as a number have been trying to do on the Eels Facebook webpage. See you friday!

Don't listen to me, mate, I'm just mucking around.

Other than emailing and calling I'm not sure what to do. Maybe take the seat home with you after each game then the next week you wont have to line up for tickets to get a seat that you have already got.

**EDIT**... Listen to BB. He is a gun.

Last edited:

BlueEel

Juniors
Don't listen to me, mate, I'm just mucking around.

Other than emailing and calling I'm not sure what to do. Maybe take the seat home with you after each game then the next week you wont have to line up for tickets to get a seat that you have already got.

**EDIT**... Listen to BB. He is a gun.

:D

hindy111

Post Whore
my season tickets where taken away and they put signs there instead.Had to mail old passes back to get new ones sent which havent arived yet-Means i have to go to ticket booths and get a fll in pass till there ready-I did get upgraded from terrace to grandstand thou : ) I wont complain

Stagger eel

Staff member
Let's get Stagger on to this immediately, he seems to be quite friendly with them. If there's ever a situation that calls for it it's this.

friendly with who??...

i don't have any personal details of anyone at the club but have passed that info on to someone who might be able to help..

so answer the question, friendly with who??

Eels Dude

Coach
ring Ray Hadley, he loves this sort of stuff.

I was going to suggest that but didn't want to give the merkin the publicity. It's probably the one thing he's good for though. If you email him or ring his show on the weekend he normally gets onto it pretty quickly, just to make himself look good mind you. But sometimes the only way to get people to take notice when it comes to stuff like this is make it public and kick up a fuss. The last thing the club wants is this to be out in the open and copping bad publicity for it.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I'm pretty sure the directors couldn't give a flying f**k about your tickets while they are sitting back in their corporate box sinking piss.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
It's very very ordinary that nobody is replying to emails or calls.
I know the directors aren't responsible but there must be a membership manager or someone who is accountable.

BlueEel

Juniors
I was going to suggest that but didn't want to give the merkin the publicity. It's probably the one thing he's good for though. If you email him or ring his show on the weekend he normally gets onto it pretty quickly, just to make himself look good mind you. But sometimes the only way to get people to take notice when it comes to stuff like this is make it public and kick up a fuss. The last thing the club wants is this to be out in the open and copping bad publicity for it.

Just want it fixed for everyone , not looking to help Hadleys profile!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Just want it fixed for everyone , not looking to help Hadleys profile!

whilst he's nominating people to fix your problem, i think Eels Dude himself may well be up to the task, as long as it doesn't put too much preassure on his knees..

Latest posts