What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 2024

Nutz

Bench
Any chance there are a similar stat for last year Tm so we can see if we have improved. Something tells me that Brandon Wakeham and Luke Brooks stats didn't fair too well. There was also Laurie, Smith, Api, To'a, AD all had a go at ½-⅝
How could we get going with so many changes.

Tigerm

Coach
Any chance there are a similar stat for last year Tm so we can see if we have improved. Something tells me that Brandon Wakeham and Luke Brooks stats didn't fair too well. There was also Laurie, Smith, Api, To'a, AD all had a go at ½-⅝
How could we get going with so many changes.
Not from me, our old mod @madunit would know, but I haven’t seen him around for a while.

Tigerm

Coach
With the Broncs doing the right thing and defeating the slimes, we will now face them for the spoon title in the last game.
Even if they beat NC, there for and against is much better than ours, so a win is our only choice.
The problem we have is, when was the last time we won three in a row?

Nutz

Bench
With the Broncs doing the right thing and defeating the slimes, we will now face them for the spoon title in the last game.
Even if they beat NC, there for and against is much better than ours, so a win is our only choice.
If Saints win by 60 something then all we gotta do is win by Golden point, easy ;)
Have any Slimeys been charged by the tribunal yet? That hit on RTS was sickening.

Tigerm

Coach
If Saints win by 60 something then all we gotta do is win by Golden point, easy ;)
Have any Slimeys been charged by the tribunal yet? That hit on RTS was sickening.
I knew it was Saints, don't know how I wrote NC?

Yeah, it's pretty sad, that all we can hope for this season, is to lose the spoon.

That said, if we do beat them, we will have 7 wins, which is at least going in the right direction for NEXT YEAR.

It's going to be another long off season.

Nutz

Bench
I knew it was Saints, don't know how I wrote NC?

Yeah, it's pretty sad, that all we can hope for this season, is to lose the spoon.

That said, if we do beat them, we will have 7 wins, which is at least going in the right direction for NEXT YEAR.

It's going to be another long off season.
Time you revisit the predictions thread. I'm sure I read somewhere that someone predicted all these youngin to get a run in search of some combos for next year. If that's the case then that's a winner.
It's been a success then.
The rise and rise of our youngins is awesome.
I have slim faith in Benji but it's still faith.

Wizardman

First Grade
I get the feeling there will be no trips to Bali this week. The players seem motivated enough to get this spoon out of our asses.