What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

henrieté's Forum Awards

It was only a trial, why would they play as it was an competition game , you should look at fittler still no attacking plans other then the bomb

You do realise basically none of our trial tries were from kicks?
Heck one against Parra, maybe one against Wests.

Out of nine tries.

Basically, you still wish it was 2008 so you could sound half-decent.

Still won't work.

The roosters wont make the top 8

dragons scored 84 for 36 against

roosters 42 for 96 against

the eels are the ones struggling for the spoon so that makes the roosters closer to the spoon
i

FMD trials decide who makes the finals?
God you're an idiot. :lol:

Bombs > Butterfingers

Effectively, we win.
Hang on, we're being unfair.
Gaba is still cut over the Round 26 loss, isn't he?
They obviously were gonna win, yet it was always excuses excuses.
We finished higher.
But nope.
Just poor excuses excuses.

Gaba

First Grade
Yet, you base all your 2009 predictions on trial form.
Or mid-way-through 2008 form.

From thefirst 2 rounds last year and all year, fittler showed the roosters plan in attack and the other sides easily accounted , and fittler alternative was the bomb which pearce is used too and he doesnt really know any other form of attack,

adamkungl

Immortal
From thefirst 2 rounds last year and all year, fittler showed the roosters plan in attack and the other sides easily accounted , and fittler alternative was the bomb which pearce is used too and he doesnt really know any other form of attack,

which is why I think we beat every side, except Broncos and Warriors.

Gaba

First Grade
which is why I think we beat every side, except Broncos and Warriors.

Can argue about that, but what the point its gone , be interesting to see if bomber fittler can come up with new plans, i doubt he will

Can argue about that, but what the point its gone , be interesting to see if bomber fittler can come up with new plans, i doubt he will

Of course.
Again.
More than 75% of trial tries = not kicks.
Who cares - if they work they work.

Pearce is running the ball well by the way, so I don't know what point you're trying to make.

Gaba

First Grade
Of course.

Pearce is running the ball well by the way, so I don't know what point you're trying to make.
Watch the teams who he runs the ball against, from last year he only ran the ball against the teams who arent finals bound, like souths ,bulldogs, cowboys.

He hardly ever ran the ball against the better teams, an attacking halfback would try against all teams not only the weaker ones

Gaba

First Grade
Sigh.
Did I even mention last year?
:lol:

When will you get the point 2008 form is irrelivant to 2009?
Thats the point im making its not going to change, reason why roosters will be closer to the bottom then the top 8 this year because they wont have the attacking halfback or a coach what can come up with attacking plans

...I'm bored then. :lol:
I was hoping you would come up with something constructive but no.
Mitchell Pearce is a good attacking halfback, he's done decent in the trials so far.
Their coach has the boys running better instead of resorting to kicks, but of course, you choose to ignore.

You're just another bloody troll in here Gaba, and like all others, you fail to come up with anything.

Monk

Referee
Thats the point im making its not going to change, reason why roosters will be closer to the bottom then the top 8 this year because they wont have the attacking halfback or a coach what can come up with attacking plans

gaba, you are without doubt the stupidest troll n the history of LU.

last year you said roosters would not make the top 8, guess what we made the top 4.

come back when you actually know something about RL.

Big Poppa Pump

Juniors
Good to see nothing has changed on L f**king U.

Rufus Youngblood/Mekarsabit Rusty is still pissing on with his anti-Pearce vendetta. Fair dinkum Rusty Rufus, get over the bitterness of the whole Soward thing.

Gaba, you are a c#nt. Not an ordinary c#nt mind you but one so fuqen thick & slimy you could grow tomatos out of it. You are the load that should have been swallowed or blown into a kleenex. You were never the twinkle in someones eye, moreso the sludge in an abortionists plughole. You are a puerile, scat fanatic with delusions of inadequacy. Apart from that you seem like a complete spanker & a nappy wearing pedarist. I hope you catch syphillis and your arsehole scabs over.

Latest posts