What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

henrieté's Forum Awards

adamkungl

Immortal
Good to see nothing has changed on L f**king U.

Rufus Youngblood/Mekarsabit Rusty is still pissing on with his anti-Pearce vendetta. Fair dinkum Rusty Rufus, get over the bitterness of the whole Soward thing.

But he does that on The Wall as well...

But he does that on The Wall as well...

I will not apologise for calling it as i see it.

Is pearce a protected species because he is a rooster??

if you and others want to flock like sheep and not have an opinion of your own, so be it, far be it for me to tell you otherwise.

I mark Pearce's performances hard because many people put him on this huge pedastel, which the bloke will never ever reach, he will not be the next Horrie Hastings, Peter Sterling and wouldn't tie an Andrew Johns boot.

Thats not to say he wont end up being a good first grade footballer, nothing more.

Great defence, which use to be a weakness, fair long kicking game, but he has the vision of Stevie Wonder, is far too kick happy and hasnt a creative bone in his body.

Thats my opinion, im happy for his performances to make me look a fool, if thats what it takes for us to win, i also bagged and waited for finch to do the same.

Once bitten twice shy.

Good to see nothing has changed on L f**king U.

Rufus Youngblood/Mekarsabit Rusty is still pissing on with his anti-Pearce vendetta. Fair dinkum Rusty Rufus, get over the bitterness of the whole Soward thing.

Its not a Soward thing, maybe intially, now its a Pearce issue.

My opinion of Pearce is based on the " extremely" high opinions of him which in my humble opinion have not been warranted, he is Finch mach 2, including his off field demeaner, if that makes me boring in your books so be it, no skin off my nose,only performance will change my opinion, not the opinions of fans who cant find wrong with their pride and joy.

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
1. Who
2. Gives
3. A
4. Crap
5. Cause
6. Souths
7. Are
8. Going
9. to
10. Smash
11. You
12. Latte
13. Sippers

melon....

Coach
Its not a Soward thing, maybe intially, now its a Pearce issue.

My opinion of Pearce is based on the " extremely" high opinions of him which in my humble opinion have not been warranted, he is Finch mach 2, including his off field demeaner, if that makes me boring in your books so be it, no skin off my nose,only performance will change my opinion, not the opinions of fans who cant find wrong with their pride and joy.
It cant be a soward thing...he was absolute crap against Souffs.

It cant be a soward thing...he was absolute crap against Souffs.

You obviously didnt watch the back end of last season or our 3 trials this season.

Your boy didnt have it and still hasnt got it.

I am not prepared to follow the finch path of "he will come good one day"

The soward issue has been and gone in my books, we have to play with the cards we are dealt, all i want to do with my hand at the moment is muck it

Dear Roosters

Whatever 17 you decide to send out, Souths will hand them a flogging.

My suggestion, perhaps you should just forfeit round one and at least then you won't risk injury to Bwaith, Widdle Willie or Michelle or any of the other pop tarts that pass for first graders in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney. Then you will be able to focus on round 2.

Give my regards to the rest of the chooks in the pen.

DKOR

melon....

Coach
You obviously didnt watch the back end of last season or our 3 trials this season.

Your boy didnt have it and still hasnt got it.

I am not prepared to follow the finch path of "he will come good one day"

The soward issue has been and gone in my books, we have to play with the cards we are dealt, all i want to do with my hand at the moment is muck it
Soward was f**ked last week. he was f**ked last year. He is a reserve grade champion. End of Story.

melon....

Coach
At least he has one up on Pearce, he is all of the above except he didnt perform in lower grades either, the great pretender.
Soward could have been anything....if he didnt fail the Reserve Grade Test. I used to be a Soward believer, then i saw the damage Stuart did...its not the kids fault he's been broken, but the fact remains, he's broken.

In contrast, Pearce didnt have to do anything in Reserves or Flegg, because for a freak thats going backwards. Pearce is a State of Origin Player. At 19. Something Soward will never be...even at 29.

Latest posts