What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

henrieté's Forum Awards

RY, there is a reason that pearce was NSW's no7. he is THAT good.

Pearce was NSWs 7 because Anasta was selected at 5/8, the selectors even said this was the case.

that and the fact Carney was suspended, orford injured, mullen injured, finch was finch and the rest are all Queenslanders that are any good.

He is not and bever will be a superstar in my books, nothing in his play so far resembles a long term rep player, he hasnt the attacking abilities to succeed at a higher level, in fact he struggled in flegg and reserve grade before he was catapulted into first grade.

This screwed the kid IMO.

He never earned his spot, it was given too him, now he just waits for things too happen

Monk

Referee
Pearce was NSWs 7 because Anasta was selected at 5/8, the selectors even said this was the case.

that and the fact Carney was suspended, orford injured, mullen injured, finch was finch and the rest are all Queenslanders that are any good.

He is not and bever will be a superstar in my books, nothing in his play so far resembles a long term rep player, he hasnt the attacking abilities to succeed at a higher level, in fact he struggled in flegg and reserve grade before he was catapulted into first grade.

This screwed the kid IMO.

He never earned his spot, it was given too him, now he just waits for things too happen

i will admit that being NSW Number 7 that early in his career did him more harm then good. but shall we let his play in 09 govern our thoughts on his season to come?

Monk

Referee
yes that is what we were saying...
you can read, you have the edge on most souths supporters.

Fibroman

First Grade
At least you gymps won't get any childish trolling from old Fibroman.

You will only ever get quality trolling having quality shots at being a bunch of yuppies and has beens that have only ever got as far as you have in recent times from pinching penrith players and juniors, not to mention making shampoo commercials and passing the odd lunch bag under a table ala Robert Trimboli style in underbelly.

Monk

Referee
At least you gymps won't get any childish trolling from old Fibroman.

You will only ever get quality trolling having quality shots at being a bunch of yuppies and has beens that have only ever got as far as you have in recent times from pinching penrith players and juniors, not to mention making shampoo commercials and passing the odd lunch bag under a table ala Robert Trimboli style in underbelly.

with panfa juniors did we pinch?

henrieté

Juniors
monk don't encourage the twonk. It's only going to assist him winning at the end of the year. Give some other poor bastard a chance.

Syko

Juniors
400k mason

400k myles

400k omeley

lol mercs

ahahahahahaha they scammed your club good

hahahhahahaha

_Johnsy

Referee
I hope someone is bookmarking the Dragons fans who think they'll sh*t it in on ANZAC day...

29 - 0 :lol::lol::lol:

pie_01.jpg

f**king clown, look at his comments thus far. Yet NT calls our fans arrogant. ;-)

Last edited:

adamkungl

Immortal
with a performance like that im not even gonna bother arguing tbh. Glad you thought of me though.