What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here we go.......again.

RgSharks

Juniors
From what I have heard we might be in more trouble than some people think.

I really hope what I have been told is BS.

SharkShocked

Bench
Unless you work for ASADA. What you've "heard" may just be the run of the mill rumours I'm guessing.

I'm getting sick of speculation.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Righto, so we are first cab off the rank i'm guessing then. The other 5 teams named in the report will have their "'follow up" interviews etc later. So maybe it's better to get it done now and out of the way before the season starts in a lead up to a game that is at home, with lots of support and some great signings to show off. This might be a silver lining one me thinks. I mean there cant be too many players still around that are currently in firsts that were there in 2011 for the 11 weeks they are interested in surely?

newman

First Grade
I have heard so many rumours it isnt funny. The best one was that Gallen was at the centre of it all and was about to announce his retirement.

Let it all play out. I for one have been told by several sources from club admin, coaching staff and ex players that we are ok. One of them may lie to me but not all 3.

newman

First Grade
Righto, so we are first cab off the rank i'm guessing then. The other 5 teams named in the report will have their "'follow up" interviews etc later. So maybe it's better to get it done now and out of the way before the season starts in a lead up to a game that is at home, with lots of support and some great signings to show off. This might be a silver lining one me thinks. I mean there cant be too many players still around that are currently in firsts that were there in 2011 for the 11 weeks they are interested in surely?

Gallen. Graham. Gardener. Stapo. Wright. Tupou.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Nothing proven as yet. They have plenty to go on though, do ASADA.

With the political stunt that highlighted an unfinished and to that point, secretive investigation, the ALP / ACC circus has allowed possibly culpable parties to sure up their legal defence.

In any case, without positive proof, no matter how good the circumstantial, there's no case.

Poss

Juniors
And what about others that were there in 2011 but have moved to other clubs.
Douglas, Snowden etc. Are they being questioned as well?

newman

First Grade
Betting for Sundays match has been suspended.

Melbourne radio is reporting an NRL club will have players stood down.

This does not look good.

Special K

Coach
The Mole is reporting up to 20 places are facing "lengthy bans"

The Mole ‏@RLW_Mole
HUGE HUGE BREAKING DRAMA: Moley hears up to 20 NRL players face lengthy bans in wake of ASADA investigation...

https://twitter.com/RLW_Mole

If nobody has failed a test how can you be banned??

Big man

Juniors
These faceless and gutless commissions are nothing more than kangaroo courts, they makeup their own rules, evidence and investigative techniques as they choose, they run these inquiries on the sniff of an oily rag and are usually government sponsored and motivated. They usually have no hard evidence or proof and in most cases their inquiries are usually based on circumstantial evidence at best. The sharks players are being unfairly targeted and victimised with speculation by the media. Bloody disgraceful, and motivated by gutless faceless oxygen thieves.

Last edited:

newman

First Grade
Sharks officials insist "players to be stood down" just a rumour.

- fox sports news -

Latest posts