What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here we go.......again.

webShark

Ch 7 news....Gal won't be the face of origin for NSW. Reportedly he doesn't want to do it because of the drug investigation at the Sharks.....f**k this worries me.

Worries me too. If no problem why not be the face of origin? May want to take the pressure off himself.

Pig Champion

Juniors
Even the blokes not here in 2011 would be feeling pressure. I reckon Gal needs to focus on the team no matter what part he has in this.

Ausguy

Coach
Look we all know who we are going to lose. Deal with it.

Just hope that the bans start before sept so we can have them back for 2014. Or of they are 2 yr bans then who cares we will be gone anyway.

Just get on with the bannings ASADA

webShark

I hope the "Coach" Daley decides it might be best to rest Gal, Lewis, Graham, Toddy,

Good point. It's mentally draining enough just reading the forum never mind being directly involved. Players may not see it like that but it would do them a favour to miss SOO. On the other hand Gall cleared and captain SOO win has a good ring to it.

Surely

Post Whore
Look we all know who we are going to lose. Deal with it.

Just hope that the bans start before sept so we can have them back for 2014. Or of they are 2 yr bans then who cares we will be gone anyway.

Just get on with the bannings ASADA

That's the true sharks spirit and why we are so successful :)

Ausguy

Coach
That's the true sharks spirit and why we are so successful :)

Just being realistic Surely.

We are gonna be rapped here, innocent or guilty, stop dragging it out.... get it done so we can hopefully move on ffs, this whoel thing put us back 5 years in every facet of the club.

Feej

First Grade
Just being realistic Surely.

We are gonna be rapped here, innocent or guilty, stop dragging it out.... get it done so we can hopefully move on ffs, this whoel thing put us back 5 years in every facet of the club.
Agree with this. The other problem is players not wanting to resign or come to the club in the first place. Even if we survive into the future, I reckon' we're looking at 3-5 years at the bottom third of the table.

webShark

Agree with this. The other problem is players not wanting to resign or come to the club in the first place. Even if we survive into the future, I reckon' we're looking at 3-5 years at the bottom third of the table.

Without Gall and TC we will be in the bottom sixteenth of the table. Irrespective of TC resigning or not , Gall may simply retire. Must be shattered. Whats happening with our cap rorting? Expect a fine coming. Cant deduct points if we have none after ASADA enquiry.

Special K

Coach
I'm not worries about the cap issue given we were under the cap for he past few years anyway. I doubt it puts us over the NRL cap anyway it seems like a paper work issue.

Feej

First Grade
Without all the ASADA stuff, the cap story is a non-starter in the media. Was just another kick to the head by our friends in the telegraph etc.

RUBIKS

Juniors
I still dont believe they will get anyone they have nothing, they have gone around in circles what now 6 weeks and still nothing

While I agree with this but it is still an issue. Because after 6 weeks of nothing they will still need to find something. In order to find something, they will just make it harder for us in the press.

"The sharks are not cooperating"
"We have uncovered more evidence at the sharks and need to investigate further"

ooor they will attempt to charge hoping that the player/club wont fight it in court. Because fighting in court will be bad news for us. Especially without a sponsor.

Quigs

Immortal
Come on now all of us long time sharks supporters. Really did you ever expect things to go in our favour.

Of course something was expected to come along and farkkkk us over.

Its been part of our DNA since 67. Is anyone surprised

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
Come on now all of us long time sharks supporters. Really did you ever expect things to go in our favour.

Of course something was expected to come along and farkkkk us over.

Its been part of our DNA since 67. Is anyone surprised

Not surprised in the slightest.
Sick to death of it though...

Latest posts