What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here we go.......again.

RONULLA Sharks have brought back Labor powerbroker Greg Holland onto their board of directors as ASADA intensified the heat of their investigations onto 31 players in the National Rugby League competition — including some who may have sourced performance-enhancing drugs outside their club programs after 2011.

Labor powerbroker, how bad have they been travelling and we jump on board good god

Ausguy

Coach
Expect a cronulla rape and pillage story this arvo when the govt has a vote.

We Gotta keep them off the cover

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors

webShark

CRONULLA Sharks have brought back Labor powerbroker Greg Holland onto their board of directors as ASADA intensified the heat of their investigations onto 31 players in the National Rugby League competition ? including some who may have sourced performance-enhancing drugs outside their club programs after 2011.

Labor powerbroker, how bad have they been travelling and we jump on board good god

Anyone who has met Greg consider him as a powerbroker? I met him a few years back at Belingara netball. Daughters played. Unlike his wife he is not the most sociable bloke around. Good news is ASADA won't get much out of him.

webShark

Given the 1 Sharks player being questioned by ASADA is said to be taking the field this weekend that narrows the field to the likes of M Wright, Leutele, Tupou, Graham and Gallen. Nothing too controversial in this mods? Probably get pulled. Interesting

Bjorn Pork

Juniors
Given the 1 Sharks player being questioned by ASADA is said to be taking the field this weekend that narrows the field to the likes of M Wright, Leutele, Tupou, Graham and Gallen. Nothing too controversial in this mods? Probably get pulled. Interesting

Where did you get that information from?

Anyone who has met Greg consider him as a powerbroker? I met him a few years back at Belingara netball. Daughters played. Unlike his wife he is not the most sociable bloke around. Good news is ASADA won't get much out of him.
Second exit rather than the second coming is far more likely as far as Greg is concerned, at this stage.

I wouldn't consider him a powerbroker by any stretch of the imagination.

drago brelli

Bench
The leadership spill in Canberra this arvo was designed to take the Cronulla ASADA thing off the front pages of the paper. Conspiresy theories.....everyone's into 'em.

sharknows

Bench
Ch 7 news....Gal won't be the face of origin for NSW. Reportedly he doesn't want to do it because of the drug investigation at the Sharks.....f**k this worries me.

Bjorn Pork

Juniors
Daily Telegraph and Fox Sports News. Cant find the link to they are taking the field this weekend but must have heard on FSN. Unfortunately rules out Fat Head.

Yep, just saw it. It's from Massouds article.

If true, I could see a certain logic (assuming our players are going to be interviewed in relation to club issues) interviewing one certain player first at the club. Would in no way imply he's any more guilty, or guilty at all - it would just be common sense from an investigative point of view.

Could well just be bs - why would ASADA have their phone numbers?

Latest posts