What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey everyone - I'm new here

chileman

Coach
Maddy's not in today Feez, he's off to the big smoke to do some training ....do they know what they're in for when he shows up :lol:

CC36

Juniors
*sneaks in shyly to say hi*

eeekk...look at that post count..... :oops: :lol:
*must go and look for a piccie for an av*

Feez_Giggles

Bench
hey growler, please call me fee. No worries on the tardiness, but only this time ok?

could that be a little miss cat that i know cc?

chileman

Coach
CC36, you wouldn't by any chance go for Manly would you ;-) oh, and have a passion for dogs.....Evilgrowler has a couple of dogs to if my memory serves me correctly (Fee, have you guessed who it is yet :p )

CC36

Juniors
LOL ummmm...you could be right there Fee and chile :lol:
*pricks up ears* another dog person.....ooo, methinks I will like it here. :D

Evilgrowler

First Grade
CC I had Dobermanns. One in particular I was rather fond of. A rescued dog from a cruel owner. Turned out to be a fantastic dog when shown love and respect.

Umm.......I don't think I know Chile like you know Chile. In fact I'm 100% positive about that Fee.

chileman

Coach
We haven't met yet, Evilgrowler is scared I might out bowl him (as in ten pin ;-) ) :lol: actually I wouldn't have a chance, but at least I could drink him under the table afterwards :D

CC36

Juniors
Evilgrowler said:
CC I had Dobermanns. One in particular I was rather fond of. A rescued dog from a cruel owner. Turned out to be a fantastic dog when shown love and respect.

Umm.......I don't think I know Chile like you know Chile. In fact I'm 100% positive about that Fee.

Dogs react to the way they are treated....love them and they will love you back twice as much. Such a shame you couldn't take them with you to Brissie. :(

Evilgrowler

First Grade
Chile, I'll drink you under the table as well. I might get there before you though. :?

In that case Fee, I know him just like you do. :D

CC, I left her behind because she had a nasty habit of killing everything that entered the yard and I mean everything. Which meant to me she would be going after the canetoads. They can be deadly to dogs. Damn I miss her though. Best security system I've ever had.