What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey everyone - I'm new here

Feez_Giggles

Bench
yeah i only get 6 or 7 hours a night but obviously my body was like "fee, you need some sleep" i kept just passing out into a deep sleep, it was gooooooooood

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
madunit needs a baby making machine for him to have children.
They seem to avoid him :(
Madunit wont be having children for many years yet. 8)

Feez_Giggles

Bench
neither will feezus *shudders* children

eeeeek

I like other peoples, i'm great at babysitting, I just couldn't handle one full time

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
madunit just took pics of himself. He is suitably bored.

He is now going to consider washing a window

Jordovski

Juniors
Feez_Giggles said:
gurana and coffee and making fee a little...............................................crazy?

dont mind if i do

ksadghsadfhlgaeUYBFADBFV A FHJSAFBSF SADF AJSDHBASUYAEFBES!!! ;-)

chileman

Coach
Jordo, what brings you out of the closet ;-) Fee, be nice to Jordo, although he hates my guts he's a Manly supporter and needs to be respected :mrgreen: ....ok, I know Feez, enough sports talk :lol:

chileman

Coach
Nasty piece of work that Ron Jeremy :p should be locked up and throw away the keys ;-) *chile hides from RJ*

Jordovski

Juniors
I don't hate your guts chile, you're a Manly supporter and we have an equal love of food. lol

The past is the past.