What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey everyone - I'm new here

Feez_Giggles

Bench
*wakes up*

how funny that i wrote that just before I left and didn't come in yesterday. I slept pretty much the whole day, except a few hours. it was great

feeling loads bettera

chileman

Coach
Feez, do you change the nappy on that baby regularly, it dances around so much I was thinking it might have a full load :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I gots a job as a sales consultant thingy fella in Sydney. I need a place to live.

What can I see but the blatantly obvious, they loved the unit when he was interviewed, they've given me the job, I just have to decide whether I want it or not. I'll find out if I'm up for it come Friday.

It sounds like a cakewalk for captain happy pants. Selling stuff is easy. I was once told I could sell snow to an eskimo. I think that means I'm good.

Mind you, at that time I was selling alcohol to a drunk. That wasn't much of a challenge :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
You could probably count on it.

I'm the barman who tells you you've had too much to drink while the law is around, and once they've left, I keep serving you 8) ;-)

Feez_Giggles

Bench
hehehehehe i always make friends with the bartenders, where ever I go so they give me a bit more in my drink or something, and its nice to have a chat to them hehehe

and i've never been kicked out of anywhere or refused more drinks, yay

I make friends with everyone, hehehe

chileman

Coach
I'm an exbarperson myself Maddy....ladies like Feez got frustrated with me though because they'd try to chat me up till I produced the wedding ring....lol!

Feez_Giggles

Bench
Hahahaha I don't chat up bar people!!! geeesh

I just smile sweetly and then they are nice to me yay, hehehehe

i keep reading 'exbarperson' as 'exhasperated' for some reason

i'm so out of it today, 25 hrs sleep since monday, gurana and coffee and making fee a little...............................................crazy?

dont mind if i do

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
you've had heaps of sleep!

madunit gets about 4-5 hours every night. Choppies calls me Mr Owl for a reason 8)