What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey everyone - I'm new here

Feez_Giggles

Bench
Hey maybe this could be their new flag chile -

bumbum.jpg

i love that picture so much, hahahahaha

Feez_Giggles

Bench
I think she will have seen it, I've posted it in the weirdos before, hehehehe

And someone sent it into rove once as well i think, on an icecream wrapper

Jordovski

Juniors
Feez_Giggles said:
i'm like the energizer bunny, hehehe
:shock: :p lol
I'm in slow motion today, big night last night. Got to bed at 5:30am and got up a couple hours later, the sun was hot this morning shining in on me :cry:

Feez_Giggles

Bench
awwwwwwwww thats sad jords.

I had a night out, not a big one but lots of drinks in a small amount of time. Got home around 10:30 but just couldn't get to sleeep till late

I'm special today

Feez_Giggles

Bench
hey chilly bean - not much

Had an exam last night, went fine. Its easy stuff. Have another one tomorrow and am supposed to be performing on sunday but its been postponed for a week which is kind of cool. So i'm just about finished term two, into term three next week, very exciting!!!!

can't wait till term four next year, we get to do unarmed combat, hehehehe

chileman

Coach
How many years is your course....unarmed combat huh, better get some advice from Chicken Hunter before engaging in that :D

Feez_Giggles

Bench
Two years, but its 48 weeks of the year, hardly any holidays. I only have a year and half to go though, yay. I i graduate april 2006, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

does chicken know about unarmed combat hey? hahahaha cool

chileman

Coach
So what's new today Feez???? I'm trying to plan a holiday in Caloundra....some good prices out there :mrgreen:

Feez_Giggles

Bench
new today - hopefully some undies

oooh caloundra is pretty

hey - have u ever been out on the reef chille? i think that is my favourite thing in the world to do

Feez_Giggles

Bench
yeah sorry - the barrier reef

chilly - i grew up an hour out of cairns so green island was a regular spot for us

I'm heading back up that way around christmas, i can't wait to go out again