What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey everyone - I'm new here

Feez_Giggles

Bench
:shock: :shock: chilly billy you make me sound like a desperado or something. You sent me the link to it! Hahaha

Hey Bobby - I like your pick. Big soprano fan

chileman

Coach
Feez_Giggles said:
:shock: :shock: chilly billy you make me sound like a desperado or something.
I know you're not Feez, all those firemen are still lining up for you to pick them out of the calendar :D Which one did end up being, March or June ;-)

Feez_Giggles

Bench
I wish I could say its me but my moments like that have never been caught on camera. I think they are lollies chilly billy - not too sure. and it was mr.septmeber chille :oops:

I think this wee kiddie may fit in here quite well.

I am leaving that all the way alone maddy

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
hi giggles

nice name

you dont have to be crazy to post here, but it definately helps

I'm from Nazareth BTW

chileman

Coach
By the way Feez, if anyone asks you, you're a Manly supporter ok ;-) (don't tell anyone you know nothing about Rugby League like MysteryGirl :lol: )

Feez_Giggles

Bench
this is my little dancer girl chilly billy -

5_1_123v.gif

its maddys fault if this mucks up

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
hahaha, in next to no time I'll have you saying apples and poo, and saying catbox to people you dont like. :lol:

chileman

Coach
:lol: astrogirl, you've got no idea....once Feez starts on the Smilies and little dancing girls and rabbits ect there is no turning back....hey maddy, you've never called me an apple before :p

astrogirl

First Grade
chileman said:
:lol: astrogirl, you've got no idea....once Feez starts on the Smilies and little dancing girls and rabbits ect there is no turning back...
I don't care! I like them! :D

chileman

Coach
:lol: Bring 'em on Fee, they brighten the place up :mrgreen: Besides, living up here in Brisneyland does send us a bit pooey :alcho:

Jimbo

Immortal
Hi Feez, welcome aboard!!

I'm sure Chile has already told you how cool and devastatingly good looking I am. But I'm also humble

8)

Feez_Giggles

Bench
uhhhhhhhhhh sure jimbo...........

hehehehehehe

as i've already stated, modesty is obviously a curse here, hehe

Latest posts