What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey everyone - I'm new here

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
madunit said:
hahaha, in next to no time I'll have you saying apples and poo, and saying catbox to people you dont like. :lol:

catbox

chileman

Coach
Be nice to Feez, it's only her first day.......................................then you can be nasty :lol:
Actually Feez, I'll do the honours, you beeter introduce yourself to the FFB, you know, asl, what you like to do in your spare time, where you work, how many hairs are on your head...all those types of things ;-)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Naw Feez, Twizzle pretends to hate on me.

he's just a catbox himself :p

Feez_Giggles

Bench
u boys and your catboxes

so do i have to do the - my life in 25 words or less thing. jolly jolly jee

well - i'm 20, female and living in brisneyland

I'm a Personal Assistant and I'm also an Acting student. Its fun, lots of work, but fun. I had assessments last night actually and i passed with 100% so i'm a very proud chicken today. What else - ummmmm my favourite colour is pink and i'm very weird and quirky. I don't get mad, upset or offended often. and i'm really sarcastic

my avatar - just a picture I found. I wish I could say it is me but I can't. well i could.......but that would be a lie. Anything else you want to know - just ask

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
well I'm 24, male and living in Poocastle.

I finished a News Media course and look to be persuing acting if i can get some money together to pay the agent man. He rings me every month to make sure I'm still interested. My favourite colour is not beige. I'm not allowed to change my avatar because Forum Idiot said so.

Feez_Giggles

Bench
:shock: :shock: :shock:

CHILLY BILLY!!! You made me do that for nothing!

I thought it was like policy or soemthing :oops:

chileman

Coach
Feez_Giggles said:
:shock: :shock: :shock:

CHILLY BILLY!!! You made me do that for nothing!

I thought it was like policy or soemthing :oops:
Well I just saved you the time of doing it each time a young man in here wants to know more about you ;-) you just direct them here :D

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
okay chile, I saved your crappy holey shorts. :p

Now the newbie here and madunit have posted profiles, I think everyone else should too :arrow:

chileman

Coach
Well.....I'm older than Jimbo, married with 2 chileboys, live in Jimboomba QLD and work for the Uni of QLD professionally poisting on forums all day! :p Oh, and I have my soccer semi final this weekend....die Kenmore die! :twisted:

Latest posts