What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey everyone - I'm new here

chileman

Coach
You get your good days and your average in here......Fridays everyone is off having liquid lunches preparing themselves for tonight and the weekend ;-)

chileman

Coach
Where are you off to Feez, taking Brisneyland by the scruff of the neck tonight hey ;-) do you eat out often in the Valley and around there.....some great restaurants, went to an all you can eat Brazilian restaurant not long ago I think in Ann St, the brazilian guys serve up all this meat on a long metal stake (topless men ;-) ) and they have live latino dancing while you are eating :mrgreen:

Feez_Giggles

Bench
I have heard of it chile - its next door to the bar bravos hey? Thats where I had my 18th party (at bravos)

I'm not sure where we will go out tonight. I'm having my hair cut first so whereever friends are after that. I like to eat out, I love trying new restaurants

chileman

Coach
That's the one Feez, hey whats that Bravos like, I've got a voucher to buy 1 meal get 1 free so might have to try it out :mrgreen:
You get stars for the number of posts you make, so the more your post count goes up the more stars you will have under your name!

Feez_Giggles

Bench
bravos is great, i haven't been there in two years but the food was fab from memory and drinks were great. really fun place

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Or you can become a moderator and be sanctioned to nasty music and evil torture. That will get you 5 stars! 8)

chileman

Coach
madunit said:
Or you can become a moderator and be sanctioned to nasty music and evil torture. That will get you 5 stars! 8)
They just fed me pizza and copious amounts of beer, why did I miss out on all the fun????

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
What?
I had to listen to manilow and Streisand and walk on hot coals for an hour.

I need the pizza too :(

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
This thread almost has a 'brookita fan club' feel about it chile ;-)

Feez_Giggles

Bench
there is actually more things i want and five stars isn't really that high on my priority list

but it will do for now

u know maddy - ur avatar kinda looks like kenny is facing forward and has some kind of demented front bum