What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey everyone - I'm new here

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
He pretends to.

The real madunit is hideous. Kenny is a semi decent substitute

chileman

Coach
Feez_Giggles said:
whats brookita
brookita (ala brook) use to post in here on a regular basis, I've met her numerous times and we became good friends....so I thought I'd start a brookita fan club and it went on and on about how good she is ect ect ect....maddy, do you think Feez deserves to have a fan club in here ;-)

chileman

Coach
Ok then, off you go maddy to fetch the harp, we'll just lay Feez down on the comfortable coach, I'll fetch the grapes and let the chefs know that a banquet is needed to be readied for our princess in pink :mrgreen: So it's the Feezita fan club at your service :D

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I gots the harp and I the awkwardly huge feather for fanning. I've learnt how to operate it now. 8)

Feez_Giggles

Bench
no, no whipping today

although............
hrmm.png

I'm just doing a few things, I'm quite slow in general today

hey maddy - i tried to put a siggie on but it doesn't work. do i used the same way of posting pics here as i do there

did that make sense??

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
yeah, the problem is, the picture is a bitmap, and photobucket doesn't like those for some odd reason.

See if you can change the file to a jpeg or a gif, then host it, should work fine then.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
leave it to madunit, he'll make t work. 8)

I need the link to that picture you tried to have though.

Latest posts