What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey everyone - I'm new here

astrogirl

First Grade
Twizzle said:
it originated for the sharp witted Choppies in The Fight Club

Choppies is really clever with words, no one will take him on in TFC

Astro, it can be referred to as the litter box
That is so yuk! Catboxes stink to high heavens

*holds nose*

Feez_Giggles

Bench
can i just say i'm so in love with my little dancing baby, i can't stop watching him!!!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

what did y'all do on the weekend. Chile is neglecting EMC today, sad panda

Jordovski

Juniors
Feez so you're a friend of Chile's? Chile seems to have all these hot rello's and friends, keeping them to himself :x lol
So the question begs, are you as hot as half?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I watched footy, got sad, then had a heap of cool peeps at my place until all hours of the next day, all getting drunk and having a good time.

It was awesometastic 8)

Feez_Giggles

Bench
Yay maddy sounds like fun!!

Jordo - I don't know how hot half is so I couldn't really say!

I know chile from another forum yeah - he has been promising me a sexy lad for a while now and has yet to deliver so I"m not sure about these supposed hot relos and friends, hahahaha

Feez_Giggles

Bench
seems like there was alot of that going around twizzle - are you talking about fridays game? I was half watching it at the pub but I was majorly too drunk to pay too much attention

well, all the cute boys randomly standing up and yelling got my attention, mmm

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
chile doesn't know any sexy lads, thats his line for getting chicks to talk to him :p ;-)

chileman

Coach
madunit said:
chile doesn't know any sexy lads, thats his line for getting chicks to talk to him :p ;-)
:lol: You wait till chilewoman catches up with you...I'm set for life with my girl, it's you lads I'm trying to get hitched ;-)
I have seen a photo or two of Feez though and she is a very attractive young lady :D and a ball of fun!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
chilewoman seems smart enough to know that avoiding me is best for her health.

most people get violently ill after seeing madunit :lol:

chileman

Coach
You watch it or chilewoman will sick the chilean mafia onto you :p remember I am manager of an all age soocer club up here in QLD Fee, lots of single blokes play in my team ;-)

Feez_Giggles

Bench
glad its soccer and not baseball, it'd be funny if they batted for your team

fee is having a weird afternoon

why haven't you told me this earlier anyway chilly! What kinda ages, anyone over 21 and spunky?

Latest posts